Reviews for Dumb Dares
Nan203 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
My lord. I died of laughter at the part with naruto shouting in the meeting! I love this.
Gloriiidaiiiz chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I can already say that I LOVE this :D!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
funny! I like it!
risiblehaptic chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
i loved this! Thanks for the great story!
orgxiii4ever chapter 21 . 7/25/2011
This is SO AWESOME! one of the most enjoyable fic i have ever read3 Thank you so much! Looove thiis 3 ~ Every chapter was so awesome pairings were all my favorite :)
cocoadaze chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Yay! Awesome chapter Love this story/ Laughed so hard
anonymous chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
you should do deleted scenes for:

-sasuke and his father's meeting.

-shikamaru and temari conceiving the baby(you know, sex? :P)

-shikamaru actually getting fired.

overall, i thought this was a wonderful story. good job! :))
BlackNoSugarh chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Wha! Why does this say 'complete' *teary eyes* You..- You're not going to update anymore? *cries*

Well... Actually, people who do that are annoying. The real reason why I'm writing this is because I adore your imagination and I can't understand how you could make me so entertained! Usually I just stare at the screen with 'What... Was that supposed to be funny..? What the hell is wrong with these writers' But, you! You actually made me laugh out loud so hard I was crying!

You made my day :) I sincerely thank you for that ;3
Bishie Huntress chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
Whether this was a boring chapter or not, the ending more than made up for it! I love this story!
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
-nosebleed- I loved it _ it was such a good fic :-)
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
hahahahaha XD I love that Kiba had to ask Gaara how to dispose of a dead body hahaha
dragonfire04 chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
yes do that one and do the one where naruto tops because you did not do that scene
Levioto Michi chapter 22 . 6/9/2011
OMG, this was the funniest story ever! The dares were hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing through the whole story. I really enjoyed it. Do you mind if I borrow the dare/points idea for a naruto fanfic that I'm writing? I promise to use different dares and It's going to be in high school. Plus naruto and sasuke won't be the name pair. I just really enjoyed reading this and couldn't help but think that this would lighten up my story. Please try to get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks for the amazing story!
Dropdeadzombie18 chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
i couldent stop laughing while reading this chapter! your soo darn epic all that i wanna see in the later chapters in more NejiGaa :) keep up the good work

~Axelluver300
gummy bears chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
That was hilarious "48" Kiba's reaction and I was surprised Gaara complied haha so funny. Def continuing reading this fic!
1,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »