Reviews for Dumb Dares
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2015
Funny and sweet story...
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 21 . 9/22/2015
Awe no more chapters?! I loved the story. Too bad there's no more chapters to read. And those dares were hilarious as hell!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
Lol Sasuke is a pervert. That's a change from his usual non-perverted self.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Lol Naruto is such a faker. He wasn't sick at all... I used to do that a lot in high school.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2015
I just wanted to let you know that this piece of literature is what started my spiral into the fandom world. I was eighteen at the time and newly graduated when you were still in the process of updating this story. My sister was the one reading it first. She shared a few paragraphs from the story and I was hooked. I hounded my sister into telling me where to find this story. It was only a short time later that my poor, innocent mind was corrupt. I was completely unaware that some of the things written in this story were possible and I was intrigued.

I'm not sure if I'm thankful at this point or not. Your story was great, and there were plenty more that I read along the way that made me laugh, cry, or a combination of both. But. I'm also pretty sure I wouldn't have stayed up night after night my first year of college to read a fanfic. And I wouldn't have become the master procrastinator that I am today.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that you were my first. You popped my virgin fandom cherry without ever meaning to, and I'm still wondering to this day, six years later, whether this was a good thing or not. I hope you keep writing and keep popping fandom cherries and get people even more excited about some of the things they love.

Peace.
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
Why did you have to make Itachi an asshole? I love Itachi, but your characterisation of him is not how he would act and it's annoying me. The defining feature of Itachi is how much he cares for his brother, turning him into an asshole is not realistic and I don't like it. It may be an AU, but if you don't keep them in character what's the point.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
Do u really have to do such a thing to gaara ?
Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed chapter 21 . 2/11/2015
Oh my god, this had me lmfao. great job, these dares were legit, I might have to try some of these one day with my friends xD
AzucenaXshadows chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
Seriously funny!
Thanks for sharing
lotdues chapter 21 . 1/29/2015
I had fun reading this fic. There was a lot of funny parts. Definitely very light hearted and humorous. I love Sasuke character here, a bit bossy buy tolerable. I wished th five stayed doing the dares, buy life isn't like that in real life... wonder what happened to gaara? Lolz. Keep on writing...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
I know I am quit late, but damn I love this!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
You're a comedy genius you know that?
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Light hearted and fun, humour is on point. Lee especially made me laugh.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Haha, I love it! This fanfic is hilarious! XD
Jay-Meez chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Hahahaha i love gaaras dare that was too funny
1,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »