Reviews for Dumb Dares
parsimonia chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Loved it! Ita was an amzing story, even though at the end i felt like it was kind of incomplete, it was still funny! Thanks for writing it :-)
Scoobygirl45 chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
This story was hilarious!1
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Love it,awesome cool
ComputerIdiot chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAHAHA. EPIC STORY and i like the cute ending!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Gaara! Panda-baby!
alessa-vulturi chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
"Depends on what you want…Do you want something to put us in the mood or just something to take your mind of things. I have a lot of funny movies like The Ring,28 Days Later (that's some hilarious shit), and my personal favorite Texas Chainsaw Masacre."
Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja !
"
alessa-vulturi chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
dang, i was really hoping that you would have sasuke propose to naruto at choji's restaurant in front of everyone :(, but other wise this is the best story i have read so far :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
It's official. My parents are disowning me. They said I was crazy, laughing at nothing. But I can't help it. Jesus, my sides hurt!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Gotta love Gaara's dares! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Why is Gaara always depicted as a murderous psycho?!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Crazy! :D
Paty S chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
omg this story was briliant and super funny :)
great work...
Ninaloveanime chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
great story! had a blast reading this! XD thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013