Reviews for Dumb Dares
Kurbykakes chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
Is it okay if I post this story on my wattpad? This story is crazy hilarious and deserves to be shown every way possible. Credit will be given of coarse. PM me if you wouldn't mind me posting it. Credit is given where credit is due.
andIJDC chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Well this is turning out to have more drama than I expected- tis gettin exciting
andIJDC chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Oh my gosh! XD I'm dying! At this point I swear I would read this just for the dares- the SasuNaru is just an added bonus. I adore Gaara- that has got to be the best way to respond to that
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
I loved this story, and it made me laugh to no end XD
MoonIllusion chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
Love this
Fyrshi chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
...I nearly died from laughter when I looked at all those dares; seriously, between wondering how you came up with them and admiring the plot that was still intertwined within the comedy, my throat pretty much went hoarse from all that guffawing I did. Even though I got a bit lost at the ending, I found this story really hilarious, and I just wanted to thank you for uploading such a funny story I can't wait to see the rest of your re-edited story C:
parsimonia chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Loved it! Ita was an amzing story, even though at the end i felt like it was kind of incomplete, it was still funny! Thanks for writing it :-)
Scoobygirl45 chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
This story was hilarious!1
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Love it,awesome cool
ComputerIdiot chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAHAHA. EPIC STORY and i like the cute ending!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Gaara! Panda-baby!
alessa-vulturi chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
"Depends on what you want…Do you want something to put us in the mood or just something to take your mind of things. I have a lot of funny movies like The Ring,28 Days Later (that's some hilarious shit), and my personal favorite Texas Chainsaw Masacre."
Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja Jajaja !
"
alessa-vulturi chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
dang, i was really hoping that you would have sasuke propose to naruto at choji's restaurant in front of everyone :(, but other wise this is the best story i have read so far :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
It's official. My parents are disowning me. They said I was crazy, laughing at nothing. But I can't help it. Jesus, my sides hurt!
1,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »