Reviews for Dumb Dares
HairoM chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
OK this story in general and the first chapter in particular killed me. It's 02:42 am and I've read this story before but every time it makes me laugh so hard! The idea of the game is brilliant, I'm actually going to suggest it to my co-workers! But, really, it's so hilarious! I died when Chouji introduced 'Onigiri-kun'. Wow. Thanks for making me laugh time and time again! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
awsome,it cracked me up
Nothing Left To Say Now chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
best story ever!
AlixNight chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
If Sasuke graduated from an Ivy League school, he would just say the name of the school. Plus I believe only Cornell and Columbia have business schools so it wouldn't have been that hard to pick one.
Lazyasschibi chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Hahaha, omg i can't stop laughing! xD you should be a comedian! seriosly! love you're story. :3
kumiko mitarashi chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Omg I loved it this story is worth reading over! It made laugh so hard that I cried Naruto and Gaara was like the icing on the cake I enjoyed it thanks for writing this XD
Nica8860 chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
I couldn't stop laughing at the pranks and Temari's pregnancy discussion with Sasuke was so cute! And even though the ending was a little abrupt, it was still good .
;)
Vanillamoo chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
You shoulx have extended the ending... but otherthan that... awesome ff!XD
maniajay chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
This was hilarious
kanamegirl chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
This story was hilarious.. I almost died from laughing so much! This was definitely one of the best Naruto stories I have ever read 0
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
I really loved this story! the humor, O-M-G the humor! The dares was so funny, and gaara was the best when he played dead, I still can't let go of that!
This is now in my fav. list. I want more!
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I love all the Gaara and Neji interactions!
Danni Tran chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Aw, this is one of the best stories I've ever read! You made me laugh and cry and smile and everything. I wonder how Neji and Gaara are doing though. They're so cute together. Of course, Shikamaru and Temari are really adorable too. Sasuke and Naruto though; goodness, I love them so much. And I love this story so much. You did an amazing job (: Keep up the great work!
Lyra chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is incredible! I laughed so much that my brother came into my room to make sure I'm fine XD
wikedsinn chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
A better more conclusive ending huh? After 5 years I'm not holding my breath, but I laughed a lot reading this and it was fun.
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »