Reviews for Dumb Dares
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Gotta love Gaara's dares! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Why is Gaara always depicted as a murderous psycho?!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Crazy! :D
Paty S chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
omg this story was briliant and super funny :)
great work...
Ninaloveanime chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
great story! had a blast reading this! XD thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Wonderful I loved it
HairoM chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
OK this story in general and the first chapter in particular killed me. It's 02:42 am and I've read this story before but every time it makes me laugh so hard! The idea of the game is brilliant, I'm actually going to suggest it to my co-workers! But, really, it's so hilarious! I died when Chouji introduced 'Onigiri-kun'. Wow. Thanks for making me laugh time and time again! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
awsome,it cracked me up
Nothing Left To Say Now chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
best story ever!
AlixNight chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
If Sasuke graduated from an Ivy League school, he would just say the name of the school. Plus I believe only Cornell and Columbia have business schools so it wouldn't have been that hard to pick one.
Lazyasschibi chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Hahaha, omg i can't stop laughing! xD you should be a comedian! seriosly! love you're story. :3
kumiko mitarashi chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Omg I loved it this story is worth reading over! It made laugh so hard that I cried Naruto and Gaara was like the icing on the cake I enjoyed it thanks for writing this XD
Nica8860 chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
I couldn't stop laughing at the pranks and Temari's pregnancy discussion with Sasuke was so cute! And even though the ending was a little abrupt, it was still good .
;)
Vanillamoo chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
You shoulx have extended the ending... but otherthan that... awesome ff!XD
maniajay chapter 21 . 7/17/2013