Reviews for Dumb Dares
kanamegirl chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
This story was hilarious.. I almost died from laughing so much! This was definitely one of the best Naruto stories I have ever read 0
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
I really loved this story! the humor, O-M-G the humor! The dares was so funny, and gaara was the best when he played dead, I still can't let go of that!
This is now in my fav. list. I want more!
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I love all the Gaara and Neji interactions!
Danni Tran chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Aw, this is one of the best stories I've ever read! You made me laugh and cry and smile and everything. I wonder how Neji and Gaara are doing though. They're so cute together. Of course, Shikamaru and Temari are really adorable too. Sasuke and Naruto though; goodness, I love them so much. And I love this story so much. You did an amazing job (: Keep up the great work!
Lyra chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is incredible! I laughed so much that my brother came into my room to make sure I'm fine XD
wikedsinn chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
A better more conclusive ending huh? After 5 years I'm not holding my breath, but I laughed a lot reading this and it was fun.
Dobe-14 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
You know, I completely forgot about this story and now I'm re-reading it I'm thinking 'Omfg, how could I forget this masterpiece?'
Whitesoulninja69 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Heh! Nice!
cuponoodles chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I LOVE THIS STOR SO MUCH!
8734287934379342879erw87952587 chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
I absolutely love this story. This is the second time I've read it, but I still adore it. even though most of the time I usually get sick of books or stories after one dose. Only you, Darren Shan, and Ryan Smithson has ever been able to do that, my lovely.
charmander2626 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
OMG! XD this had me rolling on the floor I was laughing so hard. This is the funniest thing I've read in a looong time. I hope the rest of this story is just as hilarious! Excellent!
TarahimeXD chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Omg I love this story!
I have read it so many times, yet it still has me dying of laughter.
Thank you so much for such a great read!

XxTara
gacktsgal chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I laughed way too hard at this chapter. Like I actually snorted I laughed so hard.
Yuyne chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
Why, oh why, do you always have to pee at the most important times, Naruto? And the two women that were listening to Naruto and Sasuke ( about to ) have sex ( i think...) are so lucky!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
I have read this story so many times . It's seriously crazy for me.
1,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »