Reviews for Dumb Dares
Anonymous chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
Awesome! That was so funny! I was cracking up the entire time!
Dragons Love Anime chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
WHAT HAPPENED WITH NEJI AND GAARA! DX DX DX
I love how it ended, but there wasnt anything of what has happened between Neji and Gaara!
there should be a small epilogue...
Ikenna 3 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
This is so funny! I think I should try this too
Basic-bookworm chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
How... Did you manage to do a fic with the sort of humour you'd only find in crack fic... That... Wasn't a crack fic?! AMAZING!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
Awwwwww this is definitely, by far, the funniest thing I have ever read in my life. I know you said the ending will be better in the revised one but I am disappointed in this one...it was not only fast and rushed but there are a lot of loose ends. The last scene of Sasuke and Naruto is a sad one! Why was Naruto looking at the wall like that? It seems foreshadowing of something, yet nothing happens! Also, Itachi and Sasuke never had that meeting!

But overall, you don't even need a revised version of the entire story, just the ending. This story was absolutely amazing! The characters are all "in character," the plot is creative, the development is great, and much more! You're a really great writer and I hope that you complete the revised version so I can read a better ending. Although there was some criticism in this review, this is one of my favorite stories of all time!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Awwwwww why do things have to have consequences...but why is Sasuke mad? I thought he knew about the dares from the phone call he overheard
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Omgosh the ending was really, really sad for some reason...even though i didn't think it was that sad what happened with Shikamaru!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
LMAO OMG THE ENDING! THAT'S TOO HILARIOUS!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
LOLOLOL omg when Naruto told Sasuke had to go to the bathroom! Totally didn't see that one coming hahaha. And Sasuke being number 5 on Naruto's list...that's rich...
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
This story just puts me in such a good mood :smile:
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Oooooo I wonder what Sasuke has planned! I love love love Sasuke's devious personality in this chapter :chuckle:
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
OH MY GOSHHH my heart was breaking when Naruto told Sasuke that he hated him...
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Hahaha Naruto putting Kiba in an awkward position...and Gaara thinking those horror movies are hilarious...I've never laughed so much reading something before!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
OH MY GOODNESS. I WAS LITERALLY CRACKING UP AND SLAPPING MY KNEE WHEN SASUKE WALKED IN ON ITACHI AND KISAME! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
AWWWWW Sasuke and Naruto are seriously SOOO cute. I friggin love this storyyy!
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »