Reviews for Dumb Dares
KAREE chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
HAHAHAHHA MAN I CANT STOP LAUGHING EVERYTIME I READ A NEW CHAPTER I SAY "IT CANT GET BETTER THAT THIS" BUT HEY YOU KEEP ON MAKING IT MORE FUNNY. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

THANKS ALOT FOR MAKING MY DAY
FoCuSyOuRmInD chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
No SO SHORT! MAKE IT LONGER!

GREAT STORY!

THERE MUST BE MORE

I don't know why but I really want Kyuubi to come into this story as Naruto's sister who lives in a Mental Hospital...

I can picture it now while Sasuke's yellin at her and Naruto gets all pissed at him...

*smiles*

anyways now that I'm not daydreaming anymore, great story man!
Kytesama chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Oh I loved your story it keeps me giggleing! ik wonder who will win. I also loved gaara's dare from the last chapter becasue I've done that once and my friend tipped my desk over and yelled "Are you dead yet? " in front of the was Horribly embaressing. Anywyas Kiba kun will find out and get pepper sprayed won't he. Tear. Oh well they can't keep it secret for long.
lighthazen chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
humorous story man. good job, do continue the story. this is definitely one of the stories that got me back browsing back to the habit of browsing :3
Chubby-King-Chocobo chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Awesome awesome awesome! I love the comedy in this, it gives my life more meaning...PHONE!

Anyway...at first i thought how quickly Naruto and Sasuke got together was unrealistic, but the humor over shadows that unimportant detaile so it's all good. That's the only critisism I can think of.
Shizuki54 chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Love it XD! Keep up the good job XD! Please update soon!
usagi1515 chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
This is the greatest story ever. I couldn't stop laughing, I had to stop reading around chapter 4 and regain my composure just to finish reading. All I can say is WOW!
hollowsmile chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
funny. Hope sasuke finds out about their game soon
Night Fox Riku chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
D: Dang reached the final chapter so far.

lol I reviewed in ch.2 i think, believing that was all that was there _ but oops.

OMG I swear! Gaara gets the best dares!

Neji Weji and the missing stapler! Dun Dun Dun

Not to mention his sudden mid-life chrisis lol

XD I nearly broke a rib laughing!

All of it is just too priceless, I can picture the chaos so perfectly.

And now Kiba is on a queer case O.o

You'd have to think Sasuke is pretty cool himself to let it happen, but for sex I'm sure he'd put up with it.
YouSexyDevil chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Good chapter. I'll look forward to the next chapter when you get the chance to write it. Have fun on your vacation and take care!

Good work ]
sakura's conscience chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
oh my freak. this is DAMN funny.
loulou432 chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
You did it, no has caught it at least I don't think so thank you for actually doing it. I didn't think you would, I loved this chapter I like Gaara and Kiba's dare, funny. I hope you update soon! _
jmhvjhcvjhgcv chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Ahahaha.

PHONE!

Great stuff.

Please keep it coming.
HPfangirlie chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
OMG x'D

the last three lines have really done it

brilliant again!
breenarose chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
I think Gaara really has a thing for all his dares involving Neji.
1,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »