Reviews for Dumb Dares
jmhvjhcvjhgcv chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Hah.

Poor Shika has to listen to Naruto and Sasuke.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Shizuki54 chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Fucking love it XD! Your story's very good XD!PLease update soon!
Yumekui7 chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
omg! shika saw them! wooh! xDD now the secrets out! well not completely but lil by lil xDD update soon! it was awesome! .
breenarose chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Poor Shikamaru, he must be slightly traumatized.
Killer of the Night chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
you know it's kind of ironic. gaara gave kiba 48 ways to dispose of a body that he was able to write down and you had 48 before mine. cowinkidink? 0.0 I think not! Great story though. i give you a 10 out of 10.
G-Dragon's number one fan chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Please continue
yaiolover07 chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
I love this storyand can't wait to read the next chapter. One questionthough how do you come up with the dares because they are hilarious.
Nagini125 chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Awsome. I woundered how long it would be before shikamaru found out. I like what kiba said about naruto chocolate eating skills. Thanks
LizB0t chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
I still liked Gaara's dare haha it was funny

please update 3
Kida Otohime chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
I LOVE your fic! Plz keep on writing! It's both hilarious and descriptive all at the same time. (If you know what I mean *wink wink*) Oh and for a dare why don't you have somebody secretly video tape Sasuke's office? Also, I've always wanted a fanfic to have somebody dancing around a person for no good reason...lol And I think you can imagine the rest... XP Anyways keep up the great work! w00t! .~*V

~Kinu-hime Kuraitsuki
neko-youkia chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Whoot, man you rock! I couldn't ask to read a better story! What with hillarious pranks and hot yaoi? Seriously, I wanna print this out and show it off to all my friends; the best -naruto -fanfiction ever! Did you really come up with those pranks on your own? If you did, I would absolutly worship you for a very long time if you compiled a list of dares suited for high school! (I wana do those dares w/ my friends at school!)

oh and the meditation prank had me in tears... so did the whole first round of pranks... and the coffee... well hell, all of the pranks had me in tears laughing!

-neko youkia
Mike-n-IkeLuvr615 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
HOLY F* i prase you!
number1sasunarufan chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
the lemon part was really good and poor shikamaru having to listen to it all
xBitterSweetInsanity chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Awesome! I love this story so far. Its so funny. I can't wait till you sumbit the next chapter!
White Empress chapter 4 . 3/3/2008