Reviews for Dumb Dares
Shizuki54 chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
Love it XD! Please update soon !
Elizabeth Kiefer-Feld chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
omg! this is the awespmest story every! i was craking up so much! can't wait for update.
Yumekui7 chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
xDD nice update soon! i love it! yay! gaara is inonthe action too now wooh! xD
dreamerswaking chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Oh my gosh! I don't think I've laughed this much while reading a fanfic in forever... This is so good. I can't wait to see what Sasuke's reaction is when he finds out exactly what is going on.
ppkitaa chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
omg ihav read funy fanfictions bout naruto but this one tops them all i love this story those dares r so damn hilarious i still cant stop laughin lololol plz update soon i cant wait to wat happens next
SuChAbAKa chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
HAHA! This is hilarious! I LOVE IT! Haha, i cant wait for more!
Star-cat271191 chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Oh my god! That was frickin' hilarious! I loved it! The dares were so awesome and funny I kept on falling over laughing! PLEASE write more soon. (LOVE the sasunaru aspect btw)
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
AHAHAHAHAH

seriously i'm dying lol

update soon this is awesome!
Joni-Lee chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
lol nice a revenge blow job. xD

i liked it.
red-eyedgal chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
naruto went in sasuke's plant? LOL LOL XD, man, i can't stop laughing.
red-eyedgal chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
man, this is pure genius. LOL, it was hilarious when Kiba said Gaara came up with all those ways to dispose a body.

can't wait for more. :D
Ai Enmaxjigoku shoujo chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
ZOMG THAT WAS AWESOME HOPE U UPDAT4E SOON
Nebulee chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
oh my giddy Aunt Francis, this was hilarious! I LOVED the Gaara-scene, too funny! Oh, and I kinda agree with IceCreamXD, "we all know what happens" but we wanna se anyways.. Hah, sorry, inner fangirl yearnings.. I can understand if you don't want to write, since it's difficult to write lemon. But it's a dangerous thing leaving it to our imagination - we may never come back fra la-la-yaoi-land xD Good job though!
Dreamers Deranged chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
dude these dares are so radtastic they made me cry tears of joy! update soon please!
jmhvjhcvjhgcv chapter 1 . 2/24/2008