Reviews for Dumb Dares
aosaphir chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
a funny fic... wanna see the next chappie
IceCreamXD chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
O_O Wow...I want lemon! O_o But you don't have to write it unless you want to. Anyways, great job! It's great so far! I so can't wait to read more when you write it! _
moonlightstar1789 chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
i hope u update i havent laughed like that in ages!
White Empress chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
OMG! im right now reading this at 4:44 in the morning with my sister beside me sleeping and i wile reading this just flat out fall out my chair triyng to laugh to loud and i was literally crying of laughing so hard it was awsome please write more!
Joni-Lee chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
lol I like it so far. Awesome job. I like what Lee said in French as well. xD
x.x iScream chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Mwahaha! What's up, Kietory-chan! I just love this chapter, though you revised it from the one I read in class... Oh well, the change was for the better! So... I'm HELPING YOU with the next chapter, right? Well, goodbye, my loverly friend!

PS: Write the next chapter with out my and I'll cut off your left boob with a butter knife!
MarinaUchimaki chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
oh please you must keep writing i wanna know how the dares turn out! XD!, hope u update soon. ja ne!)
LoZfanchick chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Oh his seems promising please continue!
IceCreamXD chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
:P It's not so bad. After all, it's a beginning. I remembered some of my stories' first chapter...-.- They weren't so good either...lol. So anyways, great start, can't wait to read more!
1,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96