Reviews for The Last Kiss
DahSandwich chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Beautiful ending! Great story! Good job!

I love it that Jack can't say the words. :D

That's so... so Jack-isch, you know.

Well done!
SnapesLvK chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Well done! :)
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That was so good, sad and made me teary. Elizabeth should not have gone to shore with Will, but stayed on the seas with Jack. They're just to perfect for each other!
CallMeHome chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
You may think this story sucks, but I LOVE it! It rocks. :) I;m going to check out your other stuff, too.
JaxLass chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Bitter-sweet and wrenching. The last line is a true clincher, but I have to agree with ReviewsGalore: Don't shot yourself in the foot with negative self-hype - I've posted shorter pieces than this.
Kitten4 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Love the last line...kinda leaves it hanging! Great writing!
l'il pirate chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Wow that was incredibly sweet. I really liked it. And if you say you've done better i'd love to read them. I'm a sucker for Sparrowbeth... well anything with Jack really.

I really liked this one though because i really loved that scene, and i think she should have doen it just like this in the movie.

again it was great.
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Very sweet. First POTC fic I've ever read, and I loved it!
ThePirate'sBride chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
OMG that was beautiful! I'm crying now! It most certainly was not pointless! It was sweet, and just a little question which I may sound like a retard asking, but, was Jack going to say he loved Elizabeth? Please say yes!
Pretty Lil Pirate chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
OMG! That was alot better than you think, and I honestly loved it! It was really great and I definitely want more! -Pretty Lil Pirate
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Oh! I loved it! Sad, but great! I wish THAT would have happened. It seems very believable, and we would have gotten our ending! I mean, Lizzie goes and sits on the bloody island until she can't anymore, then goes to find Jack and stays with him because she loves him!

Great job! I didn't think it was bad at all!
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was beautiful! And so sad *sobs* And beautiful. And sad. And beautiful. And... I just feel so sad, I'm sorry:[

But I LOVED this one-shot! :) Wonderfully written.
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
awesome fic! i love it! and you wrote it just when i was about to run out of sparrabeth fics!
ReviewsGalore chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Story/Characters: 7.25/10. I like the idea of seeing what would happen if they had kissed, but it seems like how you resolved it was not that different than the actual movie. The characters are IC, but I think that you could go a bit deeper with their characterizations.

Creativity: 7.5/10. This strikes me as a somewhat obvious idea, but you pull it off fairly well.

Writing: 7.25/10. Your writing is mostly correct, but you could use more description.

Believability: 8/10. I can definitely see the movie ending this way rather than the way that it did end.

Overall: 7.5/10. I like the basic content of the story; you just need a little more description and character development to truly flesh it out.

Professionalism: B. Telling everyone that the story isn't any good before they even read it isn't doing yourself any favors. However, I think that your summary works well and everything else seems in order.
tarantinostyle chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
aw that was good!

please continue, please please please!