Reviews for Hope
muumi2three chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I really like this story so far. Would an update be too much to hope for after all this time? I would so like to know what happens to them next!
Lady of Romance chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
I love your story and I'm sad to see its been so long since you last updated. Please update soon!
BellasBeingBad chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
your story is truly wonderful i cant wait to see what happens next to hermione and severus. I hope you update soon!
Heidi191976 chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
This is a wonderful story.

However, I noticed a mistake in chapter 7. When Hermione is looking at the papers, you sort of put part of a sentence behind one of the Headlines. The following is the one with the mistake: Three ’s Healers found dead in an alley in Hogsmeade!disapparated. I’m positive it was Lestrange. But I don’t know who the other two were.”

You should have put (disapparated. I’m positive it was Lestrange. But I don’t know who the other two were.”)behind the following sentence: “I went out to see what was going on,” states an eyewitness who wished to remain anonymous. “But as I stepped out of my door, they

The way you have it leaves the one sentence unfinished. I can't wait to read more. I hope that Severus is able to regain his sight and then help Hermione to figure out more about her invented spell.
oursickstory chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
nice chapter!
Southernswimmer chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Love it! Keep going!
Knitchick chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I really like your story so far. You are wonderfully descriptive and the very skilled at "painting a picture" as it were. Thank you for the quick updates and I am eagerly looking forward to reading more!

Take care.
notwritten chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
Thank you for sharing this interesting and pleasant chapter. Have a nice weekend. Happy Valentines Day. Keep smiling. :-)
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
update soon please
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
what a thought Hermione as MM that was cute touch. Great job. Write more soon. Can't wait to read more of your writing.
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
loved the story keep writing please thank you
Megan Consoer chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
SidneySnape chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
this is a really god story. i like where it is going. i hope you post soon.
oursickstory chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
this is an awesome story! i love it please post more chapters soon.
Southernswimmer chapter 7 . 1/18/2009