Reviews for Avatar High
KarumaAngel chapter 34 . 1/24/2015
Thanks for the great story MM :)
Abit too much zutara friendship for me though and I think their relationship developed much deeper than that of Kataang.
Other than that personal point this story really expressed each characther well and had a great flow to it.
Thank you for time spent on this great story.
- Karuma
cbc123754 chapter 34 . 9/5/2014
excellent story, i really liked a lot of the ideas you added to each character
1kataangfan chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
FINALLY! Another Teoph fan. I thought that i was the only one... :D
Star chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Nice observation skills Smellerbee :/
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 32 . 12/29/2012
This was so far my favorite chapter! It was such a powerful, wonderful, but tragic chapter...and the end was so amazingly...I don't have words to describe this! The ending was so sad, but so joyful that I cried at the end. You know, the creators of Avatar (Mike and Brian) should totally do a new season with this story as the whole set up! That would be amazing. I loved the fact that no matter who it is or how bad that person had become, Aang still saves them. He treasures their lives, and thinks they should too. He believes that everyone had a second chance...This story is so inspirational and so...completely and utterly gorgeous that there are just no words to describe it! How did you come up with such an art work?
randommonkeyz998 chapter 34 . 12/8/2012
I love it! Amazing!
Loverofart chapter 34 . 11/3/2012
Very...Unusual fic,but i cant say i didn't like work
TophFan chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
Wow, I really loved the chapter. I was literally(vocally) squealing with excitement when they were in Admir-whoops Vice Principal Zhao's office.
TophFan chapter 27 . 10/28/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww why song? I always was fond of Zuko kinda being friends with Katara, but not together, you knwo what i mean?
TophFan chapter 26 . 10/28/2012
omg this is such a tight story...
TophFan chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
ugh had to skip most of this chapter! *sigh* not all stories can be perfect, can they? AH well...
TophFan chapter 24 . 10/28/2012
owwwwwwwccccchhhhhhh that was some intense shouting.
TophFan chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
wow ok. First of all, this is an awesome story. second of all...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PUT MAIJET IN HERE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH JET IRKS/VEXES ME? I DON'T WANT TO SKIP OFF MAJOR BITS OF THE STORY JUST BECAUSE JET'S IN THERE! Sorry, lost my temper, but Mai is my fourth favourite character EVA so...seeing her with a jerk like jet...well...i just loose my cool.
Third of all, you're actually writing the zutara friendship pretty well. I'm not very sure if zuko likes katara (does she?) but it's pretty sweet.
Fourth of all, your overdoing the Aang/On Ji friendship. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that On Ji likes Aang, Kuzon, AND Haru, which may be the case, but I have no idea.
Thanks for a great story!
ZuZu
Guest chapter 34 . 10/21/2012
awsome!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/16/2012
Even though it felt a little bit skippy at times and some minor things seemed to not make sense but i have to say it was one of the best ATLA stories that i read :)