Reviews for The Thorn Covered Rose
RobPatzLuvr chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease make a sequel or something to where he reunites with marluxia's whole person! this made me sad *wails*
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Beautiful and upsetting. Best fic I've read all day (I've gone through nearly 20.)
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Phooey, this always seems to happen whenever I find a fantastic fanfic for a rare pairing. One of them ends up disappearing. I suppose I'll just pretend that Marluxia never went away and they lived happily.

This was amazingly written, surprisingly in character, and I enjoyed every word of it. :3
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
When Mar-Mar told sora about axel and roxas I could practically see roxas blushing and face palming himself...ah a thing of beauty, but anyway i loooved it hah and it made me sad but...a happy sad :3 thx for dis awesome story pm me?
Lawliet chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awww...Marluxia died in Sora's arms super sweet but sad. I LOVE IT! 3
I.Write.Love chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
D'Awwwww. That was cute! 3 But sad :( Poor Sora; Don't fall in love with Organization characters! They'll only break your heart! _

But it was adorable and well written:) Keep up the good work, mkay?
MsSupreme chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
awwwwwwww i actually wanted marluxia to stay :( they quite cute together in a wired twisted way XD i love your storys fyi XD
CandaceFace chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Noooo! D: that was really too sad.

i'm like, almost crying now.

ehhh D:
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awwwwsss! I wanna cry! .o_o. I support this pairing and...and...and... *walks away with silent tears*
Chronicles of Christopher chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
wow :D never thought i'd live to see the day that Marluxia and Sora were a pair. this was great! no lemon, but wonderfully written. i never thought of magic being used as a practical thing before; starting cooking fires, catching fish, etc. I was reluctant to read this one, when i saw it in your list of stories, cause Marly and Sora just don't seem like a good match, but still. you pulled it off flawlessly. i feel kinda repetitive only giving compliments :D let me criticize/flame for a sentence or two, -ahem-, you didn't really explain good enough what happened to marluxia after the fight. did he teleport and get trapped in the world of darkness because he was too weak to make it though the corridor of darkness?

damn. that wasn't much of a flame. i can't flame you! -scowls- you're too good. i guess i'll just settle for compliments :D my apologies.
INUZUKALOVE4EVER chapter 1 . 7/27/2009

Nicely done -
XemoflowerX chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
D: aw
Elegy of Ghosts chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Such a beautifully sad story.

Sora did all those things for Marluxia, and it was so sweet.

If only Marluxia could have stayed with him.

Great job. Beautiful.

Loved it.

Judiro
Pahoyhoy chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was really sweet. A little weird cuz it was Marly and I'm not used to the pairing, but sweet!
Schizzar chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
So I never thought of this pairing before...I like the way you did this though it made me cry a little...keep up the good work.