Reviews for Twisted Revolution Sequel to Untimely Betrayal
kbb1001 chapter 47 . 2/4/2013
I know this is one of your older stories but I spent all weekend reading this and "Untimely Betrayal". Loved both of these fics...I couldn't stop reading. You are such an amazing writer. I'm so happy Jude and Tommy ended up together. Wish there was more of this fic...loved it!
Guest chapter 47 . 9/7/2012
I really liked this but I would like more about what happens now for all the characters
amyy.xo chapter 28 . 11/8/2009
hey :) im up to part 27 in this story and im hoping to finish it soon. you've done an awesome job so far and i couldn't help but notice all the lyrics along the way especially this chapters. i love brooke fraser and i am a huge fan of all her songs so i couldn't help but wonder whether you actually listened to all this music or just looked up the lyrics? anyway, im really enjoying this fanfic! keep it up!
misty89 chapter 47 . 10/22/2009
I just finished this fan fic, and before I started this I read Untimely Betrayal. I LOVED them! They were SO good! But now I'm sad that they are over. :( You should write a third fic. I'm sure tons of people would read it! Great job!

Misty
misty89 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I just finished Untimely Betrayal, and I LOVED it! It was great! But one question...I really didn't understand the ending. What is going on with Tommy? Can't wait to read more!

Misty
angel chapter 47 . 9/30/2009
really good store other than the end was not as good as the rest but i liked it in all
AngelicaDL chapter 47 . 9/30/2009
Hm.. Lurker? I guess that sort of fits. Hehe..

Loved your story! Been reading since you started the first one. It's sort of like a drug :P

Honesty the plot was shiny and new. I loved Tommy in this role. He was trying to stay cool and cold, but it never went very well.. I really liked Chris and was thrilled about him getting a happy ending. The story kept suprising me and was exciting from beginning to end.

Well done!
cookietme7 chapter 47 . 9/29/2009
Alright so I've read this entire story (both installments), but I don't think I ever commented. So here we go:

This was definitely one of the most original IS stories out there. The problem with that is that it was written over such a long span of time that I forgot a lot of the intricate details woven through this story that make it as great as it is. I'm sure if I read the whole thing start-to-finish in a week or even month as opposed to over years, it'd be that much better because every detail would be fresh in my head.

That being said, that's not that big of a deal. We all have lives and writing isn't always top priority. Totally understood. And I definitely give you credit for seeing it through to the end no matter how long it took, in addition to the fact that you came up with your own completely original story that was very separate from the show - hardly any plot lines could be borrowed.

The ending was a bit corny, yeah, but isn't that what we were rooting for all along? And the Alice thing was way unexpected. I feel good about the ending though. It gave closure to every character, but it also showed some of the repercussions of the year Jude had - she couldn't just go back home and have everything be peachy keen perfect.

All in all, great job! And I know this review is insanely long, but hey, I've been following this story for a while now and I figure you deserve SOME feedback. :)
theevilashleyness chapter 47 . 9/29/2009
That was unbelievable! It was amazing! This whole series was probably on of the best instant star stories EVER!
MyCrAzyWorld chapter 47 . 9/29/2009
I liked it...and not just the last chapter, which yes was a little corny, but also very fitting. This was sorta like the light at the end of the tunnel since the whole story was more on the darker side.

I think you did a great job and totally understand struggling through writing. I look forward to reading more from you. This was an interesting story, not like the others. Good job!
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 47 . 9/29/2009
It really was a great story and I like the ending despite the corny-ness :) I loved the song-lines you always hat at the beginnings, it was pretty difficult sometimes to figure the song out ;) However, an amazing story, sad it's over... :)
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 47 . 9/29/2009
aww! i've been looking forward to this. with the exception of alice, i was expecting just this. great job.
me chapter 47 . 9/29/2009
so I have read untimely betrayal and this story for the last 3 days and not getting anything done around the house ( which bow looks like it was hit by a bomb) because this story was to addicting to stop. it was great. u captured tthe emotions extremly good and the descriptions of the scene made the story come t life. you were very detailed. kinda sad it's over but I'm happy w/ the ending especially since it is a happy end
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 46 . 9/9/2009
Update! I beg you!
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 46 . 9/9/2009
oh no! chris is gonna die! i actually feel sorry for the poor loser.