Reviews for Another Travellers Tale
Panther Moon chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Yay! ] I was hoping there would be a Homeward Bounders story. It is such a good book but hardly anyone has read it.

Good job with the writing. I think you got the characterization down almost perfectly. I especially liked the ending; it sounded like it was straight out of the book. I'm very glad you found this story. :)
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is an amazing crossover of Homeward Bounders and Stargate, I wasn't sure how it was going to work when I stumbled across it, but it's really really good.

I like that he's still looking for Atlants, because it's something to see. It's a well written ending.

I haven't read Homeward Bounders in years, because I borrowed it out of our library when I was in seventh or eighth grade (I don't remember which) and I moved after eighth grade and I couldn't get a hold of the book again after that. I'm hoping one day I'll stumble across it in a used bookstore, or Goodwill, it was one of my favorite books ever.

Well I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the story, I thought leaving a review was a lot more personal than just favoriting the story (although I'm doing that too).

Thank you for writing the story, it makes me ever so happy.

*Elizabeth*
Singollo Lomien chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Just a thought, if you ever wanted to do a follow up story you could have Jamie meet up with Sheppard again in 'The Last Man'.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
You know, I went home for the hols and I picked some books out of my library to bring back to T.O. Homeward Bounders was one of them, it's been years since I last read it. I decided to look up some HB fanfic, though I wasn't expecting much.

However your fic blew me out of the water.

It was really good. Well written. Good plot-line. Characters down pat.

Full marks. This was most excellent.
Dattatreya chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Really good work! Thank you for contributing!
Alisa chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
very, very cool. I love the Homeward Bounders. i'm not such a fan of stargate, but I think you did a good job blending the two together. it didn't sound forced.
smallrose chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I don't know the first thing about stargate, but you did Jamie pretty well. Do you know that you're the only Homeward Bounders fanfic here? Thank you so much! It's one of my favorite books.
Black Goddess chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh, I really liked this. Jamie's voice was good and you had an interesting look at John and Elizabeth as well. Good job.