Reviews for Is Everyone in Love with T.K.?
storyqueen29 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
haha lol
WafflesLovesYou chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
hahahaha
sharp23 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
man this is relly funny you sjould really make a sequel
Keiko Saruto chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
hehehe..aw! that was totally cute! poor tk! lol
WithoutMorals-Revived chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Fufufufufu...I like this story, for its sheer hilarity if not anything else...
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
XD! LOL!
Mistress Blaed chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
awww, i think i fell in love with the same puppy! the cute german shepard some idiot left on the side of the road...

um...anyhoo, i loved your story! it was pretty ironic..and I love take-chan, too!
Princess-of-love chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
That is so funny hahahaha

(You have the same b-day as my little brother)
taisuke fan 3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Wow! That was adorable. but could you do one like that but instead of tk could it be Davis? PLEASE? Thanx! U r really good!
Hikarioki chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Lol! well, that was funny _ love your writing
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
LoL! Hilarious! Poor TK.
HI chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! This was hillarious I thought it was great! There should be a fic were this really happens! that would be perfect...(but the incest should only be in good humor).