Reviews for B r e a k i n g F r e e
flaming rose chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Yay! Thank you so much! And, sorry for such a crappy review!
flaming rose chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
YOU GOD DAMN TEASE!
Lilgreyblob chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
This was brilliant! Completely what I was looking for...for the last month. Every other story was just AU highschool fluff... Ick. xD. Thanks for sharing this story with us!

Is there going to be an epilogue? I wanted to see Sasuke entering the gates, at least. -looks at last update date- Aww. I guess not, huh?

I feel that the fight against Danzo and Madara was too easily won... I mean, at least compared to canon. But everyone knows that it's been dragging on way too long there. Hahah. I never really cared for the long fight scenes anyway... Itachi's d-...always gets to me. :(. Anyway, thanks again for uploading such an awesome story!
Lilgreyblob chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
Damn damn damn damn! Awesome! Damn...speechless... xD Sorry for the many damns...
Lilgreyblob chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
What happened to Sai? :(
JoanIncarnate chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
NOOO! SASUKE! WHY? what the hell! NOOOOO! NARUTO! UGHH! TT_TT

okay, yeah that made like no sense unless you are as emotionally hyper as i am.
hpgirl4ever chapter 16 . 2/16/2010
Awesome story! Great job! D
Cisety chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
*clapping* i loved it! great job! i'm sad to see it end though, r u going to do a sequel? -insert pleading puppy eyes here- i was going to read ur other stories but im only ten episode into bleach :'(
Momoluvsu13 chapter 16 . 1/10/2010
yay for happeness and I know I can't spell lol great job
Selene chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
Aw! that was a cute ending. The plot wsas really nice and still had that naruto feel to it. It was great.
Sailor Sunset chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
WIN.

No seriously WIN. I love this so much. I'm pretty sure I'd read it before when it wasn't finished, but reading it again was fun. Ya know.

But still I loved it. I loved the last chapter, I love Sasuke, I love Naruto (and I loved everything that happened in the mansion) along with Kiba and Temari, who are just big piles of WIN in this story.

I LOVE YOU.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
If you ever plan to do some re-editing on this chapter, I would suggest cutting the beginning. We all know what Naruto looks like, so all those lines describing his looks and his attitude are mostly unnecessary, and a little bit annoying, too.
Jubpawz chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
Good story. It was...interesting seeing fanfiction that really pays attention to canon...but still diverges from it severely.

I liked it.

That's why I only review once I finish a story. Because if I got to the end, it means that it held my attention, which is very essential in writing.

So good job. It was a worth-while read and it shall go to my cozy collection of favourites.

Keep Writing.

Pawz
and we all come tumbling down chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
omg! how cn u stop there, it like killing me now. lol hurry and update soon,k.
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! CAN'T WAIT!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »