Reviews for Good Morning Good Night
neighboorhoodtrash chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Kawaii
Tabitha98 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awwww! So cute! (I've always liked Toshiro and Momo as a couple, they are so cute together!)
Seditious Sofie chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I have been reading good morning good night for a while now and i had no idea u were the author! i agree with everything you say on your home page. i am a bleach fanatic. im in love with the whole Hitsuhina thing. i hope you write more on them. i dont know if #/14 is ur real bday or not but it would be cool if it was cuz thats mine. also Albert Einsteins... anyway i8 think ur an awesome writer and i hope u decide 2 keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Nice story you do know that in the tv

show Toshiro is about 12 and momo is about 15
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
sexy
Chachiira chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is realy good Momo lolzs I 3 it and hope it gets updated.

I also 3 da way u make da jokes so funny XD

See ya
HyourinmaruIce chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
A lovely oneshot and an enjoyable read!
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
aww this is just adroable ;)
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
AWE HOW SWET! I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEM!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This i have to say is the cutest story ever written

it was so beautiful and i love HitsuHina and this is now my favorite fan fiction out of all of them please continue to write your work and i will be glad to read it!:D
CatarinaJones chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Finally a cute morning piece for hitsuhina! I've been looking everywhere for a piece where they've been together for a while and they are waking up together. I thought it was really sweet, keep up the good work!
Momo21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
awe so cute!
icchaaaw chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
AAWW! What a good story! I love it very much, especially when Toshirou nibbling her! aaw... *blushing*
Diaspro465 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008