Reviews for Ranma of Fire
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. Please continue!
Kyubi9 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
HI YA! Kyub9 here saying I really like this story and hope you update soon.

Well Thats All SEE YA!
Kyubi9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Hiya! Kyubi9 here. I really like the first chapter of the story so far. I always thought that a Ranma/Jackie Chan cross-over was a good idea. I'm glad someone has started one. I also think having Shendu as a companion and teacher is an awsome idea. And Ranma having the talismans is so cool. My only suggestion is to make longer chapters.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is so cool.

The Jackie Chan Adventures were one of my favorite shows when it was on the air.

I find it so cool that Ranma is involved the way he is in this.

Please continue.
aznblackhowling chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This story is starting out well. It would be canon that Genma would try to steal things like artifacts. I how Kasumi would be pairing up with Ranma. I notice that there are now more than 5 reviews. I hope you will update soon then.
navypolice83 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
this story is good, so far I hope Ranma hooks up with one of the Tendo girls hopefully Kasami
Scholar Bruin chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I find this concept interesting. Well written so far. Will this Ranma rely mainly on his own skill or will he lean on the Talisman's powers?
Requiem the Relentless chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Needs work.

Get a proofreader for one, while it is still legible, there are grammatical roadblocks that interrupt the story.

Second, the story progresses a bit too quickly. Perhaps expand on the first scene and turn it into the first chapter, and turn the second part into the second chapter after expansion.

Third, you should probably have the Talisman's powers come up in the story, Ranma is arrogant, so he would love to boast. If not that, Uncle would know of their powers and could explain it to Jackie and Crew for the reader's benefit.
HolyMage Mouto chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Please keep up the good work and are you just abadonning most of your other fics or have writers block for them.
god of all chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
plece right more grat chapter
Kaiya Smith chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Interesting. I look forward to seeing how this story turns out.
Nysk chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Interesting but it looks like you have a very dark/evil/angry Ranma here.. one who cares little for honor?

I look forward to see where you go with this.
opiniated chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
thats pretty good
guise chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
an interesting story I can't wait to see how you include the Chan's
PheonixFarwind chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
looks like it could be a good story. I would like to point that you have a spelling mistake. Pig: heat bean eyes, Pig: heat beam eyes I look forward to the next chapter

PF