Reviews for Until Human Voices Wake Us
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is really awesome.

I really love it, great job! :)
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
The thought of Kohaku/Koryu weirds me out(even though it's heavily hinted at in the manga). I like to think of him having a crush on her and/or them just being friends.

I think this is probably because I ADORE Kohaku and Shuichiro. They make the cutest couple! Koryu's so cute I can't help but have a soft spot for him.

It's almost a shame now I detest love triangles...

All that aside, I really loved the oneshot! I do think this is what would have been going through Koryu's head during that century, you did an excellent job of portraying him.
redcat512 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
aw kouryuu is such a closet softie. loved it, wonderful work, as always.
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Wonderful, wonderful ficlet!

I love how Kohaku's dreams are in part due to Kouryuu and that it is the devil, not the angel, that recognizes what can happen with the three of them.

Kohaku's heart is definitely big enough for more then one person and Kouryuu can be endearing, when he wants to be.

And I think that the hundred-year-sleep is just as much for Kouryuu as for Kohaku. Kouryuu would probably never have realized how he really feels about Kohaku if he hadn't missed her so much and had a lot of time to think about exactly why he misses her.

Would love to see a sequel to this, with the three of them working something out eventually-or Kohaku and Kouryuu after Shuichiro dies again, working things out and waiting for Shuichiro to be born again.
solaesce chapter 1 . 1/25/2008