Reviews for Love and Hurt
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Why the actual heck would Aang get back with Toph, one day after being dumped by her and finding out she's a lesbian?!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
A kiss really wow a kiss hmm really no no no REALLY A FUCKING KISS IS THAT ALL WOW
randommonkeyz998 chapter 36 . 11/21/2012
Awwwwww! I love it! XD
simson3 chapter 35 . 12/14/2011
was not expecting that... thankfully the alternate ending was better
SammieMusicManiac chapter 36 . 9/25/2011
Much better.
SammieMusicManiac chapter 35 . 9/25/2011
AANG YOU IDIOTIC ASS! YOU'VE KILLED (sort of...) KATARA BECAUSE OF ALL YOUR PAIN!

To make matters worse, you were the first to recover ONLY TO GET DIVORCED THREE FUCKIN' TIMES! Womanizer...

Awesme story but the ending made me cry.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 36 . 12/17/2010
THANK YOU!

No Aang being a cheating mother f***er and no Katara suicide! :D

Squee! Happy endings all around! KATAANG 4EVA!
Summer Sweetheart chapter 36 . 11/17/2010
Much better. Thanks for writing this. THIS is how it should've ended in the first place. Glad I kept this on story alert.
Kimjuni2 chapter 36 . 11/11/2010
aww cute, great job, i luve it
DJ chapter 35 . 9/27/2010
i love how sokka can be so casual, even when visiting his sister's grave, "hey little sister, how's heaven" aang is such a bastard for cheating on katara, it makes me want to kick his freaking ass. also loved yue and sokka naming their baby katara. AWWWW touching moment. stories like this always make me want to cry. aang was definitely OOC, but I still loved it. good job, keep writing.
AmyRoselover chapter 35 . 6/24/2010
If she hung herself, wouldn't she go to hell? Anyways, great story! I loved it; well, except for the part where she died killing herself, and Aang cheating on her. This story makes me want to fuck Aang UP and let him feel the pain that Katara was feeling.
RoseWriter112 chapter 35 . 1/17/2010
Aw! It's over? Oh well, good story. The end was too quick, though. You could have at least strung it out into two chapters. That would have made it less confusing. In all, great story, anyway.

Write on,

Rosey.
Ko'Tonii-Chan chapter 35 . 1/16/2010
I felt so many different emotions during that. Fear and sympathy being the most prominant.

Aang is such a douche D:

And this is why KatAang doesn't work :P lol

I LOVED it!

Except...

I found it to be a bit modern for Avatar. But that didn't stop me enjoying it :)

Well done!

Ja, ne!

Ko'Tonii-Chan
Pinkgurl14 chapter 35 . 1/15/2010
Great story...but i really didnt like the ending! You accomplished so much of this story through out the chapters to end it like this...no its just not right :(
arizony chapter 35 . 1/11/2010
I'm sorry, Krazygirl, but I do have one thing to complain about with your story. Aang is WAY out of character throughout the story. I realize you have creative freedom, but you need to be very clear in your intro to your story. You should also make it clear that you are taking the character arcs and writing them totally out of character. That is something you owe to your readers. The story is extremely emotionally charged as well. Something else you owe to your readers is to ensure they don't think this is a way to address problems. Remember you have readers from the ages of around 10 up to myself (I'm a grandfather myself). There are many young readers who are extremely impressionable, and we, as authors, have a responsibility to ensure we don't unduly influence younger readers.

-arizony-