Reviews for No Dildo Required
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Love it! It's quite interesting that Deidara walks in on Sasori, you know... But it would be funny if Leader did walk in. Great job. D
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE XD
SD chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
zomj i always feel like such a pervert when i read shit like this but when it's this good, i fell slightly better about it. last line, i actually laughed. awesome story, first sasori masturbating part i've ever read in a one-shot, maybe even ever...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Omg it had sasori masturbating! sexysexysexy!
What a hot fic! Well written too!
Great wonderful good perfect work!
Teiden chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
my god...that was... there are no perfect words for this because 1. it had Sasori masturbating (SEXYYY!) which is a rare thing. 2. that whole thing in the begining with Sasori comtinplating himself on wiether or not to fuck himself was hilarious! SasoDei smut!

so really, this must be the most perfect straight smut one-shot of SasoDei ever.

From the apple cinnamon eatin' girl herself-!

Teiden~
Disenchanted Magdalen chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ah there's nothing like sexy Naruto smut to wake up to in the morning XD
DeeaE chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
drools
TechnoLOVERforever chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
nice story, i know it's hard to put in 5 hour's of work
SinfulNekoRose chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
you're vatelle from DA right? I've never seen this fic on there. I really like it! I almost fell out of my chair laughing and then my mom asked why i was drooling XD omfg i luv this! XD
Adeisa chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I loved it! That took real talent!
floating chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This was super cute! I
missanimefan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
*drooling and passes out then wakes up*Oh right, reveiw...Awesome...I the evil going to be ruler of the world praise you:D lol
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
oh wow... awesome! i loved it! this is one of the best.
WiNtErToUcH chapter 1 . 4/15/2008