Reviews for Contrast
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
LOL
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Those two sure do have an odd but good chemistry, don't they?
riptocs chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Loved it perfect color for Gaara's room
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Life in this world is too short to laugh to death 'n 'ah want to live forever.

So... 'ah cut mi lafta short, just to save time.

And what a laff it was.

Chants:

Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Nero200 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Loved it
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
YES. YES YESYES YES YESYES.

Interior designer Hidan! LOL.

Just like you, firefly's wonderful stories introduced me to this pairing, and I JUST LOVE IT. I wish there were more stories, but alas, it's an unpopular pairing (with reason) and Hidan's dead. sob.

Maroon was a great color choice! :) I like this story. 8D
Nocturne Weaver chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
You. Have talent. This is definitely going into my favorites. I am still LMFAOing right now. Your personalization of Hidan is PERFECT! And the whole idea is original! Absolutely loved it 3
twelvex chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Well, This Story was okay... Kidding, THIs IS IT ThIS IS AWESOME! Im asking myself now Why I Never Read this fanfic before...

For you first HidaTema one it was just perfect.

I wish you would write some more.
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Ahahah! firefly's influence is insane XD I love it! Hidan/Temari is just amazing, especially in the hands of great authors. You captured the tone of Hidan so well. Temari's thoughts on him were never out of character, and they were spot-on. The entire premise of this fic is just win, from Temari searching for a wall color for Gaara's room and just happening to meet some Jashin-worshiping guy, to having him insult her color coordination's just priceless. "That color-it's a fucking sin. Seriously." lmao, why does that sound like it was uttered completely from his mouth. Your Hidan's love :)
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow, what a great fic! :D I do love seeing Temari and Hidan together, even if it's not for a romantic pairing. There's something about them that compliments each other xD Thanks for writing!
Faking-this-Happiness chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
this story reminded me of this kid in my bioligy class who kept criticizing my drawings cept the ending was different then this story. i love maroon it's one of my favorite colors
CaitlinXcowz chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Amazing. _
yckin chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Love your description of the maroon colour
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Cute and funny.
A prayer in the Wind Luver chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
OMFG that was about the best story i've have ever in my entire life if hav ever read! You NEED to keep on going with your awesome most fantabulous story! Please! I am on your side!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »