Reviews for Through a Mirror Darkly
RainFlame chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
;-;

;_:

I've lost the ability to adequately express my feelings with words.

I'm crying now.

This was sad and beautiful and I need to find the Kleenex now.
Jennybot19 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
this is beautiful. it seems like they're both there but then again it seems like one of them isn't. its confusing but saddening. I didn't get what exactly was happening the first three times I read it until I realized if one of them isn't there then how is Roy responding to both of them? then on the sixth time I realized that Al is acting both Ed and himself together like split personality or something. but its still really beautiful.
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh, man. This is beyond depressing. :'(
xxTigerAvatarxx chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I cried… I literally choked up.

Brava.
WaffleBook chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Poor Al. Why didn't anyone called the mental hospital? Oh and... I would wake him up. *cough* And slap him.*cough*
Kim CC chapter 1 . 5/23/2008

That hurts.

Ouch.

Thank you for sharing, but I'm going to sit in the corner and cry for Alphonse.
irrelevantEquinox chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
It is a nice oneshot, but the end made me cry, it is sad (though that probably was the intended effect).
aDDleD.BraIn chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
sweetest, saddest, most realistic story ever
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
whoa...i'm not sure how to react to that...

on the one hand, it was awesome. i don't think i've seen anybody with that sort of take on how Al would deal with losing Ed. i like how it seemed like they were both there up until the last bit. it was well done.

on the other hand, it was a little weird. even though it makes sense.

either way, an awesome one-shot! i love it!

(i hope that 'weird' comment didn't offend you or anything...)
Shadow Kat-Lyn chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wow, it is pretty vague, but I think I get what lies behind the words. I think it's a really good one-shot, even if it a little bit confusing and vague. I am really enjoying all of your writings (even though I'm a little lazy and don't review like I want to). Keep up the good work! (I appologize for my lamesness. I'm not used to reviewing!)