Reviews for Explosive
JeslynBoo chapter 83 . 6/23
These are two of my favorite stories ever, hands-down, fanfic or otherwise. I love what you did with all of these characters! And that you focused on people who are not main characters in the series, really bringing them to life. Taking them from who the were and then... writing all kinds of entertainingly mean, horrible, wonderful character growth for them. Thank you so much! 3
Kokoro no Takara chapter 80 . 5/7
Koko-chan here... Again... Begging for a Sai and Hana / Kiba and Shiho / Rinko and Lee continuation as well as the next gen... I am begging you... I love this series... I keep rereading it over and over...
palmtreehead chapter 83 . 5/1
Thanks for sharing, I really liked your description of Shindai sleeping on Temari but waking up as soon as she tried to take him off - exactly what my son did too. A friend without children thought it weird but a fellow mother pointed out why wouldn't you if you could, seeing as how adults fall asleep (well, pass out...) when drinking too. Really enjoyed the Sai story and Lee too, they deserve to be happy and I love honesty myself - I despise lies even 'polite' ones. Still curious what Hanabi said to calm down Michi/Mizu with the water Dragon, not sure if I somehow missed it or we were supposed to figure it out - I'm sleep deprived with a 3yr old and an 8month old so my brain is not exactly in high gear. Anyway thanks again for sharing, this has kept me amused through many late night feeds !
ely017 chapter 10 . 1/31
Epic Shikamaru's note in the test.
socmanco chapter 83 . 1/9
Loved it!
The epilogue was good too.
socmanco chapter 9 . 1/5
So far I'm really satisfied in how the story is moving. My only complaint is Temari's behavior, I think her character is that of a strong woman and even if I understand that miscarriage can be very though, I feel that you're reducing her to too much of an emotional wreck over it. Being affected by it I understand but I think you're taking it too far.
Last but not least, I'm loving the flow between Gaara and Hanabi. Brilliant
Angel Fantasy chapter 83 . 11/19/2015
I can't believe how so many different relationships worked out so well in the end. Gaara x Hanabi/Kaji, Lee x Rinako, Kiba x Shiho, Sai x Hana, Baki x Kimiko, Shino x Temari... they're all amazing. But my top 3 are Gaara x Hanabi/Kaji, Shino x Temari and Sai x Hana.

The first couple is so full of contradictions and interesting turns that it's impossible not to love it. And it makes their feelings for each other all that more meaningful and important. A scorching hot relationship, that one!

The second is a veritable roller coaster of emotions, all deep and raw and profound, and the severity of the drama makes the love all that more precious. Shino has a caring (and dotting) side I never knew he had in him. And looking at him from Temari's eyes as well as what she went through, I can understand why she keeps falling in love with the bug-nin all over again. The man knows how to cherish his beloved. *blush*

The third couple stuck with me because of Sai's uncanny ability to plunge himself head-first into trouble as well as Hana's very interesting reactions to the bizarre courtship the ex-ROOT member pinned on her. They made me laugh until my sides hurt more than once, and for that, I thank them both.

You really did a good story. It's a masterpiece all on its own. Thank you for sharing your writing skills with this site and other Naruto fans!
Squish chapter 83 . 6/26/2015
Hey, Just finished reading Explosive and it's precursor. Loved them both reading them over a long drive. The non-standard pairings were really intriguing, and the pace you set with them was always pretty comfortable. I especially like how you started to look at different types of relationships in explosive. I really enjoyed your writing and hope you have a nice day.
anonymousotaku chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
I love this story so much! It's my third time reading it through. I just keep coming back. you are my favorite author on here.
owlhead29 chapter 83 . 3/1/2015
Gosh, every time I read this it is a journey.
I swear Mirina is perfect in every way.
xoxo
CarlitaM chapter 83 . 2/28/2015
Hanabi/Kaji is amazing. Loved the resolution of the pairing from the last story. Truly wonderful.

Kudos on an excellent job.

Cheers,

C.
Kashlazy chapter 46 . 2/24/2015
Damn omg finally!
Kashlazy chapter 38 . 2/24/2015
They finally kissed!
Kashlazy chapter 34 . 2/24/2015
Agar needs to start making some moves on Hanabi, I've been literally waiting for this since Marry My Father Please?
Kashlazy chapter 32 . 2/24/2015
the sun ninja are so sweet, i can't wait to see how they will help their leader court Hanabi!
Kiba should get a clue already!
2,764 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »