Reviews for Explosive
PerfectChaos28 chapter 83 . 6/20
First of all,great job. I don't know if you still check your reviews on here but I'm very impressed with this story. I have been on here reading stories for about four years now and this is easily one of the top two or three stories I have read on this site, Naruto or other. I have read many Gaara fics and have seen this story multiple times and skipped over it for the sole reason of how long it is; oh what a fool i have been. Lmao. I started reading this stories because I'm running out of Good Gaara stories and wanted to try a new pairing. I really really enjoyed the way you wrote him. I have always liked him shipped with Hinata but after reading this Hanabi seems so perfect for him. I don't think I have seen her as a man character in a fic before so it was very fresh and enjoyable. I think you wrote her really well too. Even though I started the fic for those two you were able to get me hooked on the other parings in this story as well. I don't even like Kiba and I haven't even seen Shino in a fic before but you managed to make their interactions so fun and interesting. Opposites really do make for a great shit and this was the perfect example. You made me care about two characters I wouldn't have thought twice about otherwise. Even the Lee Ship and later the Sai ship were fun and interesting. It took me almost a month but I finally finished the story and now I don't know what to do with myself. Loll ill be sure to look at the rest of your stories and try something new and interesting. Thank you for taking the time to write such a good story, it was a months worth of reading well spent.
AnonnymA chapter 83 . 6/15
Ok. I loved this story. And it's partner (read: 1st installment). Absolutely brimming with originality, and humor! Fantastic read! So many off-pairings! And the greatest part is that you managed to convince me that they would have worked better than Cannon! Well done! I feel like I'm speaking in exclamation points!

The ONLY thing that made me pause (LITTERALLY) was "irregardless"... that shouldn't even be a word.

Well done and bravo!
KitRoFei chapter 83 . 6/10
I was wondering, I finally remembered where I heard the line. You did a don't shave your legs so you won't have sex thing in a chapter. Did you get that from the movie "Return to Me"? I was watching it when that chapter came up.
LadyHiyorin chapter 83 . 3/2
I really love this! I love Sai in this fic,so straight forward and honest,cute..:D Now i'm starting to ship Sai and .. Definitely this is the best GaaraHanabi fic.. ;) Thanks a lot for writing this fic!
JeslynBoo chapter 83 . 6/23/2016
These are two of my favorite stories ever, hands-down, fanfic or otherwise. I love what you did with all of these characters! And that you focused on people who are not main characters in the series, really bringing them to life. Taking them from who the were and then... writing all kinds of entertainingly mean, horrible, wonderful character growth for them. Thank you so much! 3
KokoroNoTakara chapter 80 . 5/7/2016
Koko-chan here... Again... Begging for a Sai and Hana / Kiba and Shiho / Rinko and Lee continuation as well as the next gen... I am begging you... I love this series... I keep rereading it over and over...
palmtreehead chapter 83 . 5/1/2016
Thanks for sharing, I really liked your description of Shindai sleeping on Temari but waking up as soon as she tried to take him off - exactly what my son did too. A friend without children thought it weird but a fellow mother pointed out why wouldn't you if you could, seeing as how adults fall asleep (well, pass out...) when drinking too. Really enjoyed the Sai story and Lee too, they deserve to be happy and I love honesty myself - I despise lies even 'polite' ones. Still curious what Hanabi said to calm down Michi/Mizu with the water Dragon, not sure if I somehow missed it or we were supposed to figure it out - I'm sleep deprived with a 3yr old and an 8month old so my brain is not exactly in high gear. Anyway thanks again for sharing, this has kept me amused through many late night feeds !
ely017 chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
Epic Shikamaru's note in the test.
socmanco chapter 83 . 1/9/2016
Loved it!
The epilogue was good too.
socmanco chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
So far I'm really satisfied in how the story is moving. My only complaint is Temari's behavior, I think her character is that of a strong woman and even if I understand that miscarriage can be very though, I feel that you're reducing her to too much of an emotional wreck over it. Being affected by it I understand but I think you're taking it too far.
Last but not least, I'm loving the flow between Gaara and Hanabi. Brilliant
Angel Fantasy chapter 83 . 11/19/2015
I can't believe how so many different relationships worked out so well in the end. Gaara x Hanabi/Kaji, Lee x Rinako, Kiba x Shiho, Sai x Hana, Baki x Kimiko, Shino x Temari... they're all amazing. But my top 3 are Gaara x Hanabi/Kaji, Shino x Temari and Sai x Hana.

The first couple is so full of contradictions and interesting turns that it's impossible not to love it. And it makes their feelings for each other all that more meaningful and important. A scorching hot relationship, that one!

The second is a veritable roller coaster of emotions, all deep and raw and profound, and the severity of the drama makes the love all that more precious. Shino has a caring (and dotting) side I never knew he had in him. And looking at him from Temari's eyes as well as what she went through, I can understand why she keeps falling in love with the bug-nin all over again. The man knows how to cherish his beloved. *blush*

The third couple stuck with me because of Sai's uncanny ability to plunge himself head-first into trouble as well as Hana's very interesting reactions to the bizarre courtship the ex-ROOT member pinned on her. They made me laugh until my sides hurt more than once, and for that, I thank them both.

You really did a good story. It's a masterpiece all on its own. Thank you for sharing your writing skills with this site and other Naruto fans!
Squish chapter 83 . 6/26/2015
Hey, Just finished reading Explosive and it's precursor. Loved them both reading them over a long drive. The non-standard pairings were really intriguing, and the pace you set with them was always pretty comfortable. I especially like how you started to look at different types of relationships in explosive. I really enjoyed your writing and hope you have a nice day.
anonymousotaku chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
I love this story so much! It's my third time reading it through. I just keep coming back. you are my favorite author on here.
owlhead29 chapter 83 . 3/1/2015
Gosh, every time I read this it is a journey.
I swear Mirina is perfect in every way.
xoxo
CarlitaM chapter 83 . 2/28/2015
Hanabi/Kaji is amazing. Loved the resolution of the pairing from the last story. Truly wonderful.

Kudos on an excellent job.

Cheers,