Reviews for Diversionary
jupimako chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Lol. Only Harry...
written.fiction.addiction chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I like it, but it feels very unfinished, like the first chapter in a series. A good start, but it needs more.
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I do quite like this! Oh the wonderful stories dreams can give you. Brilliant!
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Cute
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is a fun jaunt into the world of the weird. Poor Harry can't get out of the limelight, no matter how desperately he tried.

And, of course, after dealing with Lex Luthor's gala, Harry will become an immediate celebrity, for better or worse, once again.

Poor Harry! Nicely done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Kakariki chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Brilliant!

I so want a sequel to this.

Thanks for sharing :)
My Solitude chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Interesting story. XD
Venus914 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Poor Harry...lol
Downdilly chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Heya, dunno if you're following, but looks like someone has stolen this, added some stuff at the beginning (which doesn't blend at alllllll well), and reposted it as Redemption.

If they had permission, that's cool, just didn't see you mentioned by name; says it was inspired by a one-shot, but when it's a word-for-word match, in my playbook that's plagerism, not inspiration.
Fanfic0Reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Dude. Why leave this as a oneshot? It has so much potential for lots of different things. Would love to see it fleshed out one day.
Azera-v chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Cool story! Have you ever thought of a sequel?
GinnyMastrani chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved it. You should write a sequel.
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
It says it's complete but why do I still feel like there should be more T_T
Severus-is-my-man5690 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hello,

I was wondering if I could use this ONE-SHOT as a base to a FanoWriMo I am going to write. I would give you credit of course.

I am looking for inspiration for the plot. Have only come up with a few ideas so far.

I would be really happy if you got back to me.

Thank you.