Reviews for A Cinderella Story

update soon! :] :] :]
daydreamer299 chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
update soon! cant wait!
pure vowels chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
ah huh! total cliffhanger! next chapter... and you're welcome, by the way ;) this is exciting... :D I so wanna know what will happen... :P btw.. if you need to ask something or need some ideas, you can always ask :D
popz-attitude-angel chapter 13 . 2/29/2008
i love it its amazing more asap plzz
SLE chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
good chapter, I liked it. cant wait for the next chapter keep up the good work. :)
Bubble.Gum.Bubble.Yum chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
update soon!
zanessatogether chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
ohh love it wonder who it is update soon
Twighlight Lover 4 Life chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
how dare you do that! but good story
lilartsie chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
hah! surprise, surprise! sounds like avril to me, cuz

1) u'd promisd to bring her befor and

2) being all pop music and lights sounds totally avril!

well, watever u do, BRING GABBY TO HER SENSES! cant she see tory totally fell for his "internt love" aka gabby? well update soon- i cant wait to find out how u'll finally bring them together! - when u do that is!

btw, duznt tory recognize gabby cuz he had lookd deep into her eyes the day of the dance... ? he duznt even suspect it's her..?
kkairi325 chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
Aww, a cliffy!Why did you have to do that?I wanna know!Update son.
Luc91 chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
Ooh I really can't wait for you to update now to find out what is going to happen and who she saw. Update soon! x
tv l0ver chapter 13 . 2/28/2008
do 2 reviews from me count?:P

here is another one:)

begging to update:)

loved the movie A Cinderella Story, love this story 2;) :D
tv l0ver chapter 13 . 2/28/2008
please update!

i thought that he reconised her by her eyes...

great update:)
linda chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
such a cute story,i saw the movie and it makes me cry,but this story is waay better than the movie..it would be so cool if zanessa would play the roles in this movie :)

keep up the good work!
pure vowels chapter 13 . 2/24/2008
aww... Gabby's hiding herself.. She's like waiting for Sharpay to show herself... waah... wonder what will happen next... More troyella moments :D
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »