Reviews for A Cinderella Story
mimimk123 chapter 20 . 5/26/2009
AH! Girl you so did a fine job wid this! when i was at school all i could do was think about the story i even locked myself in my room to read it without any interuptions this is so good you are an amazing writer i love your story chicka and thats the truth for real!

Luv ya storys and i will so be updating on to your account daily to see anything new and btw great job!
LadyBulldog123 chapter 20 . 1/4/2009
This story was amazing.I haven't read anything like this on the internet...This story would compare to my favorite are really talented...Hope to see more of your writing.
xo-lexi-ox chapter 20 . 11/7/2008
aw that was a fantastic story :D

Great Job :D

Off to read the sequal!

TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 19 . 10/31/2008
wah whats wrong with chapter 19?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 20 . 10/30/2008
Aw I loved it! It was so good! I'm glad that while you got inspiration from the Hilary Duff movie a Cinderella Story, you did your own thing with it and didn't follow the script exactly. You made it fit with Gabriella and Troy, which was awesome. And I love the last line about living a Gabriella story - that is so perfect. Nice job!
Queen RAkal the Great chapter 20 . 9/26/2008
Very good story!

I like how you deviated from the movie plotline of "A Cinderella Story". It definitely made the story better than if you hadn't done so.

The orginial stuff included was really good, and I liked how you used other songs than the typical 'breaking free' or 'you are the music in me' ones. It was a good idea to pick songs to suit your story and not make your story suit the songs (I hope you understand what I am trying to say...)

Anyways, Thanks for the great read and keep it up!

- Rachel
Ladyrenact chapter 20 . 6/24/2008
I loved this complete story, I was so caught up in it that I kept forgetting to review I just wanted to read the next chapter
rgnwefogjmtraeifnvrslgkmfndrkl chapter 20 . 5/25/2008
i like the way you added your own twists and turns to the story but at the same time had a classic sense to it. i really really really enjoyed that.
Athenian Grace chapter 20 . 3/30/2008
oh my goodness

daydreamer299 chapter 20 . 3/27/2008
This story was one of my favorites. Sad to see it end! Awesome end!:)
younghopefulsoul chapter 20 . 3/26/2008
i loved this story! great job on it! ;]
Starlover88 and Moonlover13 chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
Awesome ending! I say...sequel!
Miss Capgirl chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
Beautiful end! I had to wipe a tear away ;)
Cullenlover09 chapter 20 . 3/24/2008
aw loved it so cute ! if you do a sequel i would watch it for sure ! troy was so romantic ! !

lots of love,

ashleyleeandra chapter 20 . 3/23/2008
Wow 'Lanna this was an amzing version of 'A Cinderella Story'. I loved it. Why did it have to end? It was so cool. You need to write a book. I'd read it and make everyone I know read it. are an excellent author.

:D Ashley/supasinga17