Reviews for A Cinderella Story
Splitster7 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
I love your story! Oh BTW - - You said Nomad instead of basketball... something lol
hinata-37 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
so a Cinderella story huh? dude I love the idea! my friend you are an excellent writer..and no joking! your idea are always...how can I say...superbe! great job! argh that Sharpay...what a b*tch...but it's good to see that Ryan is friend with Gabi..she needed someone! oh and can't wait to see the hot guy she is going to meet online...lol!

anyway I'm going to read the next chapter now...see ya there Alanna

Love ya sis!

-Nilou
skittleysweet chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
hi awesome chapie! lol update asap
kkairi325 chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Great soon.
lilartsie chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
heyya! studyin 4 my xams x( ! this FF 1st chapter was a good little break 4 me! :) i lik it so far , nd i kno GM is a sweetheart but i really hope she takes sum deserving revenge! :) i mean seriously!u could even mak sumone else take da revenge- but watever u do, i wanna see sum nice revenge! its wut ive always wanted all of these Ella s to do! ;) lol ! hav fun ritin the nxt chapters for us fans!
East High Wildcat chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Wow I love it so far, please update soon :) xx
MUW D'Bellegirl chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Great story line. Can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
heaven3407 chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
great chapter!

im not suprised!

(O)Y
Luc91 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This sounds really good! I hope you do continue it! I love how rather than making both Sharpay and Ryan mean to her, she and Ryan actually get on. It makes it different. Update soon! x
skittleysweet chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
i loved it ah update asap!
ashleyleeandra chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This is cool. I love the whole Cinderella Story thing. I like the actual movie a lot it coming.
heaven3407 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE!

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY!

PLEASE!

PLEASE!

and thank you!

(U)Y
kkairi325 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I love it!Good thing she has soon.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23