Reviews for A Cinderella Story
lilartsie chapter 20 . 3/23/2008
yaayy! my comp fnlly lets me revw, but not login...:(

and the stories done! i dont know if i shud b happy or sad? i guess im both! i have never read such an awesome story bfor! i thank u 4lettin me hav da joy of receivng alerts 4dis story! i loved it and u shud b proud of urself! so glad i read this. nd im happy w/the ending. it was like none other. frm shrpays apolgy to gabi & troys hppy endng, it was an ending i thot no one cud create!

oh nd luvd all of ur songs!

hope 2get a new story alert soon!

xoxo
Twighlight Lover 4 Life chapter 20 . 3/23/2008
that was awesome!
EvenIfTheSkyIsFallingDown chapter 20 . 3/23/2008
LOVED IT!
Gizmotroyellalover chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
hey

this was one of the best storys i have ever read im sad to see it stop

great work
SLE chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
Awesome chapter and awesome story all together. I loved it. keep up the great work and I hope to read more storys from you in the funture. :)
perla chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
i love ur stories~ they r the best ive read so far here on fanfiction and thanks for including me on the cp 20 ending. i appreciate it xD
hinata-37 chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
.god... that was the sweetest chapter ever! really! I mean the whole thing was perfect! her favorite flower, her favorite meal...the beautiful song sing by Troy...dude...I'm speechless! and the thing Troy told her, his speech..which girl wouldn't metl in front of that huh?thank god this time Gaby didn't do anything stupid and accepted Troy's love! it was really cute! but the book being publish...that is the most romatic thing that I ever seen! i was like 'aw so romantic' and Sharpay..I'm impressed! she was really kind with Gaby and apologize to her which Gaby accepted...she really has big heart to accepted her apologize after all the thing she done to her! but I like seeing Sarpay like that...I don't hate her anymore...lol and when she talked about Zeke...soo cute! lol anyway this last chapter was pure perferciotn...*teary eyes* god I can't believe I said that...last chapter *tears start falling from my eyes* it wierd cuz I'm happy and sad at the same time...happy because of the wonderful ending...but sad well because it the end...I wont recieved any update for this story anywmore... *snif snif*

but it not the end of you! there will other story! can't wait to see the next one babe! you keep up the good work! and Bravo! this story was... flawless! I loved it! see ya later hunn! take care

LOVE YA TO DEATH!

-Your big sis who is so proud of you girly!
OddCloud chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
This story is so great!

I really criend at some chapters!

And i don't cry very often when I read!

Awsome job ;)
xlovelyloserface chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
aw! cute end. i loved it [:
Splitster7 chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
whoot! I saw my name!

Wonderful ending to a wonderful story!

Can't wait for the next story!
wishing-is-wasting chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
That was such a beautiful end to this story!

I really loved tgis and am so sad that its over!

Anyway i hope you make a sequel or start another story tahts as great as this!
isxbelv chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
yay! i just love happy endings! that was an extreamly amazing way to end that story. i completely forgot about her saying that she was a modern day cinderella. i also forgot about the book part. i have no idea what to read now, tho...

:(... oh well, too bad for me!
Luc91 chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
Aww I loved that ending! Everything was just so sweet! I'm just sad the story is finished now. Awesome job on the whole story! xx
XBeThX chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
omgsh! great chapter... im soo sad its the end. But you are so talented to write so good for soo long! x
cj10824 chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
Awesome chapter, and even more awesome ending! Thanks for putting that in about Gabriella apologizing, and thanks for crediting me with the idea.

The song was great! (nice job on writing that) The whole ending was so sweet, from the setup, to the dinner, to the song, to the talks, to the kiss...amazing!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »