Reviews for A Cinderella Story
TroyellaZanessaFanGirl.no1 chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
omg!

that was such a long chapter!

BUT OMG! ITS FINISHED! YAYAYAYAY!

well its not good its finished, because i cant read it any more,

BUT YAY!

GREAT JOB!

I LOVED IT!

xx peace D
kkairi325 chapter 20 . 3/21/2008
OMG!That was perfect!So amazingly beautiful!Awesome story!I would love it if you did a sequel!
Barbara chapter 20 . 3/21/2008
Hey pretty cool ending .I think it' cool you wrote the song.:-D
pure vowels chapter 20 . 3/21/2008
aww... the end... that was such an amazing ending! oh my gosh... i love love the ending! :D

hope to read more of your stories! :D

and welcome :D you deserve the good reviews!
SouthernGirl45 chapter 20 . 3/21/2008
its over i m so sad now but it was a great story
intensityENSUES chapter 20 . 3/21/2008
It's over. *sniffles*

God I was crying in the end.

You are amazing.

*applauds*
readingfairyy chapter 19 . 3/21/2008
OMG! CHAPTER 19 WONT LOAD

I LOVE THE STORY :)
Cullenlover09 chapter 19 . 3/20/2008
that was so sad ! but in some parts funny ! you are a really talented writer ! i cant wait till chapter 20 ! troyella have to be together in it ! anwayz loved the story !

X~Nesa Fan forever~X
xxChriistina chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
omg i really want troy and gabriella to be together

its killing me that there not

anyways still loove the story and i can't wait for the next one
disneygirl95 chapter 19 . 3/17/2008
Wow...I read all 19 chapters today...and all I can say is that this story is very well-written and has a great plot.

This chapter was sad. But other than that, I loved it!
1heart1love1life chapter 19 . 3/17/2008
OMG...tear...they just have to get together...update soon please!
musicfreak1107 chapter 19 . 3/17/2008
aww!

update soon! :] :] :]
pure vowels chapter 19 . 3/17/2008
Gabby... why oh why? hehehe.. ;)

that was just so sad.. and weird because last night Titanic was in my dreams... and now, readin your story, titanic is mentioned! waah.. it's like hunting me.. It's a great story.. it's very very classic.. but it scares me.. so i only watched it like once and never watched it again.. but it still a great story... waahh...

anyway, great chap! hope to read the next one soon! :D
xlovelyloserface chapter 19 . 3/17/2008
aw, no.

update soon
hinata-37 chapter 19 . 3/17/2008
Hey Babe!

Oh my god It's been such a long time since we actually talk to each other (a week or so..) I missed you so much! and I'm really angry right now cuz Fanfiction is playing with me again..I didn't get anyway update...*snif snif* so I missed two chapter of my lil sis story...and that is really frustating... but anyway...here I am!

Chapter 18 -Bravo Gaby! you go girl! first, breaking Sharpay perfume ( totally awesome!), second, talking to those dumb teenager (so sweet! lol)and made them think of everthing and last but not least...her singing that blow everybody away! btw again hunn...excellent work!the lyrics was soo beautiful... (my sister was behind me reading with me the lyrics... and then she ask: "great lyrics... which singer write it?" and I said my lil sis Alanna...and she was like no way...awesome! lol) keep up on your good work! ;) so Troy the hot-a$$hole finaly stud up for his Gaby! but you didn't think that you could regain Gabriella heart that fast now could you Troy? you have to work on that buddy!lol O. M. G...magnicifent, fabulous, fantastic...this is the third time I'm reading this part...and I'm still enjoying it like it was the first time... Sharpay finally got what she deserve...a public humilation! god I loved it *evil grin* (does that make a bad evil girl? *innocent look* lol)..wow! I mean I've been waiting for this chapter since I start reading this story...and imagined it so many time..and I gotta say...it a lot better that what I was expected! that chapter was perfection!

Chapter 19 - the start of this chapter was good... I start to have some hope for the poor boy...everything was going really good..until stupid ask this stupid question :“Next question...are you at all...upset with me?” and normaly Angelbabiie got angre (which I totally understand) but after he said something that made my heart melt...“When you were singing up there I realized that you were the one to make me see beyond my status.” ...I was like 'aw' lol...*teary eyes*..okay the end of there discution..so heart breaking..poor Troy and Gaby..( and btw... I loved it when you used the example of Jake and Rose..that was just brillant!) awesome chapter! I loved it!

*snif* so...*snif*...there is only one chapter left huh?*snif* god I'm already crying *sobbing*...*snif snif*...even tought it's last chaptere...I can't wait to read and find out what it's going to happen to our favorite couple! you did and awesome job sweetie! ;)

okay...gotta fly now! got homework to do... :( see ya later babe! take care! kisses and hugs!

Love you tons!