Reviews for Two Weeks
EclipseMaster chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
so totally great
IcedWings chapter 14 . 10/20/2010
-End Review-

Well done! The pairing NaesalaxLeanne is one of my favorite in the Fire Emblem Series. You've done an exceptionally wonderful piece starring these two love birds. The humor bits were well played, and consistent for the most part.

One idea I think you could have incorporated into your fan fiction is the keen ability of hearing that all bird laguz possess. There were several places in your story that a play on hearing would have fit perfectly! : )

I saw nothing wrong with spelling and grammar. [One misplaced - " - but nothing huge ;) ]

Overall, I really enjoyed your fan fiction, you kept me reading until the end! I hope you find this review useful. _

- IcedWings
IcedWings chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I'm really liking the beginning chapters of this fan fiction! _
crownbutt123 chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
LOL! Sooo Fun!

Haha love Naesala...the narcissist XD

I m going to read the next sequel Fast as I can!

BTW I love your stories they are pure awesome!
Kyu-Momo chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
I REALLY enjoyed that, in case you couldn't tell by my ridiculous reviews. ;

That was wonderful! Thank you for the wonderful read. :)

Take care!

*dashes off to sequel*
Kyu-Momo chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
*squee!*

omigoshomigoshomigosh

*ahem*

Yup, laughed and fangirled through the entire chapter.

Loved it! (as per usual)
Kyu-Momo chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I'm being a good girl, and reading the first one...well... first. :D

Awww. I'm so glad I spotted this.. and sorry it took so long for me to do so. o.o;

(well to my credit, back when I actually was actively checking there were NO fanfics for the pairings I liked. so... yeah.)

Anyway, I love it. :)
x.Janele.x chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
Haha, loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel. I love Naesala/Leanne... there's not enough out there to read though!
x.Janele.x chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Oh. My. God. I was going to wait for the end to review, but this chapter had me laughing out loud. Naesala, albeit a bit too childish, is absolutely hilarious!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
:):):):):):):):):);););):);):);):);):););):) "ran-ran" I love your stories and ran-lyre your the only one who does it and this story is what started fanfic for me thank you :):):):):);))
Every-Word-I-Type chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
This is hilarious! I laughed so hard when I read this that I nearly fell out of my chair... My only criticism is that in my opinion, Naesala is acting slightly out of character. I generally interpreted him to be cooly sarcastic than falsely flamboyant. That's just my view on his personality though. We need more good NaesalaXLeanne stories like this one.
heronlaguz chapter 14 . 10/9/2009
*Gasp!* A sequal? I'm so exited!
heronlaguz chapter 6 . 10/9/2009