Reviews for Siren's Song
arashi kanami chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
wow...i just love you're stories but i find this one the most interesting!PLEASE UPDATE!IT'S BEEN ALMOST 3 YEARS...TT...
SinDRegrets911 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
The prolouge was slow, but this chapter just got me interested. I can't wait to see what happened. And even though it hasn't been updated in a while, I would love to read more!

Crunch Berry Baroness chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
woo! nice story XD! just please don't make it into one of those freaky twisty plots which end into a sort-of happy ending. they always make me cry T-T.

so anyways please hurry and update!
soccergrl15 chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
I'm quite intrigued by this story; I hope you decide to continue with it soon.
Ereneviana chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Not bad so far. I'm interested in seeing where you take this.
LKyellow chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Hey! I really like your story and I hope that you'll update soon! Good luck!
Kyrie Twilight chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
your story is very original and refreshing. I like it alot.
Waffles Rulez chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Lovely, lovely story. Please keep updating!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
UPDATE! i wanna know what happens! QUICK! lol. this sounds like it could turn out to be a very interesting story, i can't wait to see the action and drama unfold! pleaz hurry! and i don't think it was rushed at all; you don't need to apologize for anything (besides making us wait. lol) _

Kasemei chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
DAISUKI! *Glomps* OMG, I love it! You have to update this fanfic ASAP!
Nueij chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
It's an intriguing plot...

Please update soon
Lehra Star chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I LOVE IT! It's kick ass! You MUST UP-DATE as soon as possible! This is just too good to stop! By the way if you need help with the water element thing, I'd be happy to help. My specialty and element is water. All you need to do is ask whatever you want about water. So hope you UP-DATE! Or break whatever's left of my wittle heart. -o-
Gin chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
It's good, actually. I like it. Keep it up and I cannot wait until you update on this and your DNAngel story.

randomperson chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
very cool i like it!

i hope you continue cause there arnt many good hieixoc fics out there and i think yours wouldreally make up for that

more please! XD