Reviews for Choices
CureCaligraphy chapter 6 . 4/5
please tell me ran is ok please tell me ran is ok oh god
3DPhantom chapter 6 . 1/5
You should definitely continue this story! Love the brotherliness!
3DPhantom chapter 3 . 1/5
Myst! Nobody I ask ever seems to know what that is anymore! I was OBSESSED with that game when I was little, I first beat it when I was four! I loved it...
...
...
...OHMYGOD. HOW DID I NOT REALIZE IT?! I read the entire Sherlock Holmes series when I was seven, I played Myst and it's sequels when I was younger, I can almost always accurately tell who the murderer is before the reveal at the end of a Conan episode, I take Law Enforcement as a class, I write all the time, some people think I'm psychic because I always seem to be able to just Know things... Since when have I been a freaking mystery novel writer in the making?! How did this happen? O.o Hahaha.

Loving the story!
Death Wand chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
fuckkkkkkkk! poor conan!
SakuraKoi chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
no have Ran be alive
gabbygirl199 chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
Please update i need to know what happens to ran and how does conan/shinichi take to the news... Please try to update please
jplf chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
Goosd dtf This awww wewas pretty good. Although I wish you could update t this story isn't active is it? :(ll
Zia Hikari chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
I really, really hope you update this soon. I understand that you're probably very busy, but know that I really like this story and am pretty sad and disappointed that you haven't updated for years. If it helps at all, know that we won't expect a grand masterpiece of the Ran-kidnapping case, just something simple will do. I really like the way this story is written, and I think you did a really good job on it. I know it's unlikely that you will continue this story after leaving it for literally 8 years, but I hope that you will. You have hundreds of reviews, followers, and favorites on this story, please don't just leave this story to rot, because it will only get more and more popular, and more and more people will continue to ask for an update.
ilko chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
! HOW COULD YOU. I hope you come back to fix this someday! You can't just leave things like this :(
ilko chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
This fic is so much fun! I love all the wacky hijinks these crazy kids are getting up to, amd it warms my heart how fond of each other they're growing. If only this were canon! *g*
terry nightstalker chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
Ouch. We'll forgive - if you update.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
It cant end like that... i was really enjoying this story! But then it ended on a cliffhanger... :'(
The Enigma chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Please don't abandon this story! I really love what you have so far! And leaving a cliffhanger for like 7 years makes us readers cry! TT/TT) I'd be really happy if you continued writing this story! It's one of my personal favorites- one of the top 10, I dare add. :3
Kit Ninja chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Crime scenes are quiet easy. If you have problems but can stand the shows NCIS, Criminal Minds, and shows like are good references to get ideas from on how procedures work. If you want something simple yet long going to allow Conan time to process the scene himself I would start with a possibly massive breakdown/freakout about the possible death/disappearance of Ran. But how this scene would go is, quarantine the site, catalog it by taking pictures/samples of blood, sand, etc. Question witnesses and known associates to figure her living pattern and if the people she was arguing with was someone she knew. Check criminal data bases for similar scene/criminals/crimes committed in the area or by persons and then do a bolo for further information. After that you can use the manga or anime/both and mix the two worlds by just using their information if you still wish for Conan to stumble over crimes as a child. Keep it up I really love this angle and watching KID figure it out and react is very awesome.
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
love it so frickin much right now. can't wait to see more.
btw that teacher'so a bitch