Reviews for Choices
ilko chapter 6 . 8/15
! HOW COULD YOU. I hope you come back to fix this someday! You can't just leave things like this :(
ilko chapter 5 . 8/15
This fic is so much fun! I love all the wacky hijinks these crazy kids are getting up to, amd it warms my heart how fond of each other they're growing. If only this were canon! *g*
terry nightstalker chapter 6 . 3/3
Ouch. We'll forgive - if you update.
It cant end like that... i was really enjoying this story! But then it ended on a cliffhanger... :'(
The Enigma chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Please don't abandon this story! I really love what you have so far! And leaving a cliffhanger for like 7 years makes us readers cry! TT/TT) I'd be really happy if you continued writing this story! It's one of my personal favorites- one of the top 10, I dare add. :3
Kit Ninja chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Crime scenes are quiet easy. If you have problems but can stand the shows NCIS, Criminal Minds, and shows like are good references to get ideas from on how procedures work. If you want something simple yet long going to allow Conan time to process the scene himself I would start with a possibly massive breakdown/freakout about the possible death/disappearance of Ran. But how this scene would go is, quarantine the site, catalog it by taking pictures/samples of blood, sand, etc. Question witnesses and known associates to figure her living pattern and if the people she was arguing with was someone she knew. Check criminal data bases for similar scene/criminals/crimes committed in the area or by persons and then do a bolo for further information. After that you can use the manga or anime/both and mix the two worlds by just using their information if you still wish for Conan to stumble over crimes as a child. Keep it up I really love this angle and watching KID figure it out and react is very awesome.
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
love it so frickin much right now. can't wait to see more.
btw that teacher'so a bitch
aruma.conan.kaito chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
Kaishin? Or.. Something else? I hope is kaishin..! If not.. It's okay! As long as there is don't have kaito pair..

Err.. You know what I mean right? My English grammar is bad.. Cause I'm not learning more about English..
Aquarica chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
This story was cute, and if you ever plan to update again, I'll probably be here.
:D
kitty4455 chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
wwhhhhhhhatt ran is dead? or is she to in hiding. ooo I can't wait till the next chapter carry on. Maybe poor shinichi will have a brake down and kaito will be there to help him.
Ennael chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
j'adors cette histoire! l'idée est géniale! mais je préférerais qu'on vois plus la famille Kuroba et surtout Kaito Kid! dommage que tu ne mettra plus à jours...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Please add shiho/ ai
kawaiimarty123 chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Your story is great and I really like the idea of Conan and Kaito being brothers! Please update because the cliffhanger that Ran is dead/missing is killing me (I want to know everyone's reactions)! Overall I really love your story so please continue and keep up the good work!
Yami no Tsuki chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
I don't know if you're dead or not, but if you're still planning to continue this:
1) her name is Kuroba Chikage
2) is this going to be KaiShin or RanShin? Because KaiShin makes more sense if you ask me ((not to mention is more interesting)), but if anything it seems kind of RanShin-y atm

Oh and 3) isn't it a bit mean of Chikage to hang a fish in the door whenever she showers? I mean wow
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
Wow so much for that...
That's actually quite annoying. Conan's reaction, at least, would be nice :/