Reviews for Purging Your Life
Cherry Tsurugi chapter 1 . 8/23
( Sorry for the bad english I'm French )
Your story is one of the best I have ever read ! It's beautiful, touching, original, it talks about paint and I am a drawer so I love it ! I want you to continue this OS because the way you're writing is just beautiful as hell !
I would love to have a house like Naruto, where I can paint what I want and when I want ...
I wish you a good continuation ! :)
Bye bye , Kiss ;D
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 7/1
I'd give anything to have your creativity... all your stories are absolutely wonderful... please tell me you are still writing somewhere... if not in ff... please let us know where to read your stories
nika0645 chapter 1 . 5/29
I cried... that was beautiful
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 1 . 5/27
I cried.
I don't cry.
What have you done.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/22
My voice hoarse because i become speechless and this fic is too breathtaking!

This is Beautiful!
So Beautiful!
Too Beautiful!

So Wonderful... I Love it so much!

I Love it too much!

I LOVE fic where Sasuke back to Konoha because Naruto and get a Heartwarming welcome from Naruto!

The drawing... the list...

I'm going to cry... :'))
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 4/15
It is interesting. The most interesting thing is how Naruto paint the house-drawing walls. It is realy unusual.
synah chapter 1 . 1/31
Lovely
01Kita chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
this was too adorable for words!
Lehna chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
A beautiful story! I read it for the first time a long time ago, and I was hooked. Since then, I read it again and again. It's one of my favorite story, and I read it without even knowing about Naruto.
DChan21 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Nooooooo whys is it a oneshot! This story has soooo much potential OMG I want more! Hahahahahahah but great job on this story I am just soooo sad it is so short, would have love to see them more!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
wow, quite emotion filled..
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
God...that was cho touching dechu *sob sob*
wildtrance chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Too much! Too sweet! Too much feels!
uzuzu chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This is good...i totally cried beacase of this story... I just want more!
Twister.xp chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Oh my goodness.
Why is everything you write so addictive?!