Reviews for Purging Your Life
LilySayuri chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Oh my, my! It was... I don't know what to say... I really loved it! ;) I wish I could paint my walls, too :D
Taku chaan chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
bouhouuuuu T_T
This story is just too beautiful (I was having sad smiles and happy smiles while reading Naruto's messages on the wall..). And above all, the ''I hate because it's the only way I can be near you'' that was just terribly touching and heartbreaking at the same time (snifff come here Naruto so that I can console you! ).
And then Sasuke arrives and BAM : explosion of emotions ! We feel so deeply that Naruto is driving him crazy ! (and same goes for Naru)
Honestly the end was really too beautiful, Sasuke's messages are as wonderful as Naruto's! and they convey so many things with so few words! and the lemon omg...love comes true !

Haan in short I adore this fic ! Thank you for writing it, really! *o*
She sent me an arrow right to the heart lol
Mir chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This story was awesome! A masterpiece. You're a brilliant writer. Hats off and SasuNaru is fucking CANON! Oh Kishi I know you ship them! I loved the I hate...parts that was the sweetest thing ever. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This was sappy. There was a kernel of a good idea here with Naruto using the house as an outlet for his feelings about Sasuke, but the good idea was destroyed by vast quantities of cheese. The mural wasn't even subtle as a metaphor, and Sasuke coming back acting all loving and passionate out of nowhere was so saccharine it hurt my teeth. Sasuke was already a villain when this story was written, so I can't excuse his massive OOC behavior as a side effect of you not knowing how dark canon would get. It was already pretty dark by the time this was written. For the sex and the words of love to have been convincing, there needed to be more buildup than this. "Buildup" in this fic was: you bought my house? let's fuck.

Meh.
Unpredictable Easty chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
this story was beautiful really. i liked it. the drawings made by naruto on the wall had good description
thebookoftime chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh my gosh. This is perfect. No other words are needed. Naruto being naruto, not giving up on Sasuke... Yay! And the lemon... mmm. I think the "hate you" messages are beautiful, and the meanjng of the mural is, like I said before, perfect. Thanks!
Izzyismycat chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I felt myself cry
Devil's Apples chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oooooooooooooh this is fucking adorable.
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Dawwwwwwwww! That's was sweet as candy!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Daw, I think that this has become my new favorite. I mean this story is beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
beautiful. so damn beautiful.
Queen0fYaoi chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was beautiful and I can't stop crying
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
It's a pretty story, I like :).
x-psychicfire-x chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is the best story I've read so far. Wish I could draw as brilliantly as Naruto does in this story. Love rules!
Scorpiokagamine chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Damn that was awesome! Holy crap, i loved it! 8D8D it's perfect!