Reviews for Purging Your Life
sunshine143 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow...I actually had tears come to my eyes from happiness! :)

What an amazingly beautiful short story, my favorite oneshot for sure!
Akirakun17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
OMG..was it just me or did anybody else cry throughout the entire thing? seriously, I could not stop the tears from rolling. It's a really nice fic, I absoloutely loved it. It's very well written and you depict the characters very nicely.

I really hope to see more fics by you.

Ja Ne _
Kvty chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Oh my goodness! I got chills, this was a wonderful story! Please keep posting!
kimidori1015450 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
*cries* how sweet! I loved this. definetly finished my day off nicely. XD

it would be sweet to see a little continuation of this. yah know, the reactions of everyone else.

more sasunaru love(the goodies of course)

but i ask no more because this was absolutly amazing.

very touching!
HitomiPMS-11 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Ok don't think I'm cheesy or anything

but that was Beautiful. I loved it.
Ashurii no Neko chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That was so beautiful! ~wipes tears from eyes~ Thank you for writing that. Love the mural.
skyinthenightslove chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
aww that is bitter-sweet so the old perv died? thats sad, did sasuke come home for good? or was he just there for a visit? were kankoro and shizune a couple or do they like one another.
Stoic Sol chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow. Just...Wow. I was on the edge of crying. I loved it!
akume chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Loved it. I cried and I sighed. Thanks for the story.
Star-Struck Inu chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I loved it. Good job.
arniegrape chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This was truly poignant and incredibly moving. I could feel the raw emotion shine through and it certainly hit all the right places.

One minor recommendation, though, I hope you don't mind. If you could have your work beta'd to avoid typos, the flow would be flawless and your fic would move from beautiful to absolutely exquisite. I'd be happy to help in that respect, if you like.

Hope to read more of your work and thank you very much for sharing your wonderful prose.
asdhalksjlaew chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Ko: I guess it was alright...

Yu: That was incredibly moving...

Sa: -snuggles- I love you...

amazedd chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
this was incredibly moving. i found myself crying. id love to read more of you work.
Phantomsnow chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
You my friend are the greates fanfiction writer! its my unbiased oppinion! i love this story! i love naruto, sasuke and i love the paintings and the little notes and i love everything!
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26