Reviews for Purging Your Life
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Was reading this not-so-sneakily in class, burst into tears in the middle of a lecture.
So worth it though. This is absolutely amazing. I loved how you portrayed them, how you wrote out the emotions, how everything seemed to fit together perfectly.

I can't think of much else to say right now. Making my way through "The Demilitarized Zone". Please, please keep writing in general. I don't think I can stand finding another amazing author only to discover that they're no longer writing :(

Great job, keep writing
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh my god! This was so beautiful. I cried.
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This was seriously one of the BEST SasuNaru's I have EVER read. You've really outdone yourself with this one. I mean it just completely makes sense! The way Naruto's friends confronted him and how Naruto reacted to the intervention make me think it's completely possible for something like this to be in the manga itself. As always your portrayals of Sasuke and Naruto are spot on.
Another note is that though I personally am fine with it how it is now but one of my friends who read this was like "What? So Naruto and Sasuke just jump each other immediately? That doesn't make any sense!" -(This is like verbatim what she said) ... I of course proceeded to educate her of the connection between them and obvious sexual tension and truly proved myself the devout SasuNaru fan that I am with the lecture I gave her. (Lol it was actually really funny. XP )But anyways, the point I was trying to make before I disgressed was that I think the only way you could possibly improve is if you were to, that is if you had the notion, to write more detailing a more gradual development to their relationship. This would probably open more doors as far as capturing readers who are more blind to- I mean... uh... not as believing in the connection between Sasuke and Naruto. ; ) This of course is just some advice for if you were interested in writing for a crowd consisting of more than the usual SasuNaru fangirls who already recognized that SasuNaru is OTP. ;D
Other than that I myself believe that this could be somewhat plausible, if unlikely, to actually be possible to have happen.
Wow. This has been a long review... I hope you don't mind!
Aaaaanyways, Thanks for what you do,
Roo
HidekoChikanatsu chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This story, especially the ending, was beautiful. I loved it.
Sansa27 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I'll admit it. I cried. ;u;
nemvsis chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Absolutely beautiful. It's nothing overt, the way you've written it, yet the love these two idiots have for each other is so plain to see. I want this to happen so, so much.
Alice Hell chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was perfect. Thank you.
anon chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I actually cried at this. It takes a lot to make me cry but this was just so... Perfect, sweet and just... Wow. I don't normally review, but this was too good not to. I love it.
autistic rabbit chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
1:i fucking knew 'I hate you because I love you.' was coming b4 it even came in the fucking story.2:when i read "It's about time, teme" i smiled like ...i dont know what to call it
Calemirneth Evans Potter chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is a very sweet one-shot, I would love to reread and re-favorite this many time
jhimenie.towers chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This story moved me a lot. I don't know why. It made cry! It's so well written... or maybe it's this moment of my life... really beautiful.
Sabriilyn chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
absolutely beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
'''I hate you because not only are you a bond I can't break. You're a bond I WON'T break.'''

OMIGGOOOSSHH! i was sad while reading sasuke's lines. its like one of those punchlines romantic movies would make... i almost cried really. almost... seriously... in the current state of the series... i seriously think he's already beyond redemption. but i love your sasuke here... (T_T).. so much..

thanks for the wonderful fic. *thumbs up*
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
WOW!I just love love love love the mural!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Wow how do you come up with these interesting concepts? I didn't expect Naruto to paint everything white and then paint over it...what a beautiful idea that was wonderfully executed! However, it was a little too sad for me :tear: it was still really great though!
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »