Reviews for Shattered Dreams
hi chapter 243 . 7/27
can you please continue this great story
because there are not much long stories in this great fandom and certainly not merder.
In spite of them deserving better and being for over a decade the driving couple/characters of the show.

Thanx
merderfan1 chapter 243 . 7/22
I hope you will still be finishing this story, I love it!
this story is so what I wanted mer and der to be in some ways more than the other and I really really wish you continue.
Dear Jasmin,

Hi dear I have been going through a hard time for the last 18 months, and your story continues to bring a smile to my face it is on of my favorite stories. You continue to paint a beautiful picture of the Meredith/ Derek love story. Keep up the wonderful writing.

Warm Regards,
Maureen
ElishaTheCrazed chapter 243 . 7/6
Rereading this again and am still in love with this story! It makes me cry, laugh and hope. Please tell me you are finishing this?! I aching to have a conclusion to this story. Well done!
bethany.sandford01 chapter 243 . 6/11
How have you managed to write such an amazing story and with every new chapter topping the last, its hard to stop reading. You have such an amazing talent and you should never stop. I hope you have enjoyed writing this as much as I have enjoyed reading it. Never stop updating this story as I say this not just for me but from everyone that has taken the time to ready such a beautifully composed story and you have created a new meaning of how happiness can be found in even in the darkest of times.
sassygurl2214 chapter 1 . 4/12
I’ve fallen in love with this story and i hope one day this will be finished
Claude Amelia Song chapter 82 . 1/31
No, you should not and I am so very happy you did not stop. This story is amazing! I am in love with it.
Theta60 chapter 222 . 1/13
aaa
Ruby chapter 243 . 1/3
I just stumbled upon this fic! I can't believe I havent' read it before! I know what I'll be doing! I misss Merder so much!
Theta60 chapter 121 . 1/2
Awesome Story
Patsy chapter 243 . 12/13/2017
I simply adore this story and will always love my MerDer. I don't watch the show anymore after Shonda burst my happy bubble. Praise to the Utmost for great fanfic writers like yourself, that keep this dream alive. I can't wait for more:)
Bextra1256 chapter 243 . 11/19/2017
Thanks for the quick update. Haven't forgotten about your story. Glad it still emails update. Great knowing they are getting their happily ever after.

We all had shattered dreams a few years ago when the show did what they did. Haven't watched since then and quit ready the other fan fic
Neb1223 chapter 243 . 11/19/2017
Jasmine, I thought I was seeing things when this chapter popped up. Welcome back. I’ve missed you and this story! Thanks for bringing it back into my life. I’ve stopped watching Greys too. I stopped right after they killed Derek. I have no more interest in watchingMerideth with anyone else. I actually don’t even like what they’ve done with her character any more. But, I still love to read stories about the old MerDer even though those stories are very rare nowadays. I’m so glad you’re going to bring life into this story again! Nancy
lissa46068 chapter 243 . 11/19/2017
Looking forward to the next part of MerDer’s journey together.
two harts chapter 243 . 11/18/2017
Wow thank you for the update...I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. I am glad you are still continuing with this story despite what happened to Derek on the show. I need to see Derek and Meredith have their happy ending.

Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving, and I can't wait for the next update..:)
2,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »