Reviews for Of Dogs and Dragons
Anon chapter 24 . 9/17
Okay. I like this story. It's very interesting, and there aren't many Charlie/OC stories out there, next to none where the OC is a muggle, and fics where the OC wasn't a childhood/Hogwarts friend.
However, and I have to say this, just because it's okay for Emilia to know about magic (because she and Charlie fell in love/are dating) that's not okay for Talia or anyone else *cough*Waylon*cough* to know about it. It's a very big Statute of Secrecy breach. Talia found out about magic through being nosy and Charlie not being careful enough when displaying magic, but that's why Obliviate was invented. If all muggles who were friends with other muggles who knew about the magical world were told about magic as well, it's safe to assume that soon it wouldn't be a secret anymore.
That's really the only nit-picky thing I have to say about this fic.
In all other aspects, great job! :)
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
That's really sweet. I hope you write a sequel about them.
KaddieEliza chapter 30 . 1/3/2011
this story was so very well put together , never thought i would ever read a weasley fic but i have to admitt this was spellbinding ( no pun intended ). haha , your awesome.
slytherinslut13 chapter 30 . 12/3/2009
Aww! I really like this story! And I'm sad to see it end.
menright6 chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
excellent story! thanks!
wolf.gren chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Hey, I just have a quick question. Why is it that Charlie never seems to use magic? He could have easily stunned the dogs and saved the lab mix if only he'd used his wand. And even for the clothing issue, why didn't he just transform the colour of his shirt; I mean, isn't that basic 2nd year stuff he should've learned in Hogwarts?
soccerluver11 chapter 30 . 12/31/2008
Wow. I just stayed up past midnight to finish reading your story, and by far this is the best CharlieXoc story I've read. It's nice seeing some good stories about Charlie. He's a great character that deserves some more attention. All in all, great story! Keep on writing!
Little Miss Clumsy chapter 30 . 11/11/2008

Apologies for not reviewing lately. I only read the last 6 chapters or so now, I've had uni.

You've got to love a happy ending! I'm glad it all worked out.

Thanks for writing this story, it was a good read. Keep it up!
Sax Addict chapter 30 . 11/8/2008
Great story! I really like the plot and your character personas!

The rating confuses me. There is no where that suggests higher than a K, maybe K, rating. Overall, the grammar is really good. You must have an awesome beta! It is much more detailed than other stories I've read. Great job!
SmallChatteryOne chapter 30 . 10/2/2008
*sob* its all over! one of my favorite stories that ive been reading since the beginning!

but it was a great story and completely worth reading :) i was completely expecting charlie to propose (because that is how it always goes in fanfics) but i thoroughly enjoyed the ending you created and it was so sweet with a happy ending for both the human couple and the dragon family... i only hope that emilia and talia continue to have their close friendship, especially since talia knows about magic now too and can visit! but this is my mind getting away with me. loved your story. thank you for writing it! :D
Magby chapter 30 . 10/2/2008
HAPPY EPILOGUE!But not too sweet so its perfect. thank you for entertaining me all this time.
invisible-gurl chapter 29 . 10/1/2008
aw... cute... poor charlie though /... great job and plz update soon
invisible-gurl chapter 28 . 10/1/2008
dammit i hate james... ... poor charlie T_T... great job and plz update soon
homeric chapter 27 . 9/30/2008
I just had a very nice couple of hours eating biscuits and reading this story. I like Emilia and smiled at her introduction to the magical world. The plot is really intrieguing too - I look forward to seeing what happens next!
PaulBlay chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
"Dogs were not natural predators of Hungarian Horntails, which made him uneasy."

Other way around.

"Dogs were not the natural prey of Hungarian Horntails, which made him uneasy."
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »