Reviews for Thaw
sweeti.l.angel chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
my my i like it much better like this only... But if you update more than it's gonna be awesome... Anyway its a beautiful story
ilovehinata4ever chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
hehehehehhe do makeee more!
372259 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wonderfully done! I hope you write more sasuhina fiction, the way you characterize both of them and their character dynamic is BRILLIANT :D
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Ahh I'm loving this oneshot

Heart bleeds because how cute this tory is. Even with Sexy Sasuke it's still cute with Hinata being all flustered!

Loved everything about this!
math music reading chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Your SasuHina really is beautiful. I don't think they were out of character at all, this was perfectly lovely. Keep writing!
Kiryuu-Yori chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
uber kawaii!

made me feel all... tingly, and stuff.
BlackButterfly chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aw, so cute)) and not too OOC, which is a pleasant surprise ))
Ibtihaj chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Sasuke caring is just too kawai!
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aw, so cute... this is what I look forward to in the SasuHina fandom 3 Hehe, I think you did a wonderful job of Sasuke and Hinata. Hehe... and the sudden kiss was slightly surprising but not unwelcome or tasteless D The whole thing put a giant smile on my face 'twas very cute. I look forward to more SasuHina fanfiction from you

- L
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Ha!I liked it.
kiwi.bear chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Stunning...just beautiful and stunning.

The ending was superb, dearie. Not your best? You shitting me? It's better than the majority of crap those SasuSaku peepz try to pass off as good fanfic. Srsly.

You're way too hard on yourself, girl.
princess-oro chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Can I say CUTE? i love it, adore it, you name it. Yayness!
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 2/25/2008

That was kinda cute! _

I never thought Sasuke would go for her, but it actually makes sense.

He likes quiet, and Hinata is a quiet girl, not at all like Ino or Sakura...

Brilliant story!

Keep up the good work! _
spirithamburger chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I was *certain* I reviewed this! What's the matter with me, Sambox? -heavy despairing sigh-

Well. Anyways. I must say that I really shouldn't read excellent SasuSaku fic then come and read this gorgeous SasuHina fic. Now my pairing loyalties are all mixed up.

I adored it. Of course. The tension between them, her innocence contrasted with his jaded world-weariness (someone said it was like Kyoru, in a way, which is true) was so masterfully's like I'm seeing it, it's so vivid and gorgeous and amazing. You're one of the only people I know who can paint pictures, literally, with words. They float in front of my eyes like a photo album. It's that good.

-blissful sigh-

Okay, now I'm gonna write a giftfic for you. Yes, I've been on hiatus for so long, so now I'm re-entering the writing world with giftfics for all. :D
Rahlia Indigo chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
The first SasuHina you've ever written? Are you kidding me? I'm gonna have to investigate your files, this awesomeness can not have been a first time SasuHina!

Nope, that was not OOC, seriously, compared to other things I've seen (shudders). You really should give yourself more credit, this is pure fandom gold!