Reviews for Shinigami's Cup
tousen chapter 27 . 4/14/2011
too funny... yama-jii is an awful cook
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Heh, this is a good one.
PaperFields chapter 40 . 10/31/2009
i want that necklace! x.x xD 3
The masked invisible chapter 40 . 5/17/2009
Byakuya as Santa? Hilarious, you'd never expect it form a noble that lacks major facial expressions.
DaigurenHyorinmaru chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is definitely one of the more entertaining Bleach fanfictions I've read, up there with "Do Goldfish Become Hollows?" It stays with the theme of the SIPB clips pretty well most of the time, and in-character writing can be difficult to achieve. Well done, and I can't wait to see more...
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 40 . 1/20/2009
Aw! What a cute big brother!

Sorry, it was just really sweet of him to buy her such a nice present. It is a very cool gift!

I hope that you will have a good day!
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 40 . 1/3/2009
Very good. Rukia has aparently no skill in decorating the tree. Good work.
sarahlilly95 chapter 40 . 1/2/2009
Wow! I love your story. It's very funny, and I can't wait for the next update.
anime1addictithon chapter 40 . 1/1/2009
Ic3Yuki chapter 40 . 12/31/2008
I really love the one-shots with Hitsugaya in them. The shinigami cup is extremely funny, I was laughing really hard or doing that mentally...
thechocolatemarauder chapter 40 . 12/26/2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS! That was adorable! It's so cute to see Byakuya as the secretly sweet older brother...and too funny to imagine him in a santa suit!
thisaccounthasbeencancelled1 chapter 18 . 12/25/2008
wow...0.0 who wouldve known
Paralysistracks chapter 40 . 12/24/2008
I love this chapter! Byakuya as Santa
Byakuya-kun chapter 32 . 12/24/2008
Way too good. Way too good. I like the part about Hitsugaya going after Ichigo with his Zanpakutou. That should turn out to be a very interesting story and I hope that you will consiter continuing this one and have it in future issues.
Byakuya-kun chapter 26 . 12/24/2008
This is far too good. Far too good. Obviously Byakuya-san wouldn't make a good father yet. Tying up the poor little girl. It was his faught that she was acting like that in the first place.