Reviews for 12 Hour Hero's Trial
Kiptin chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I really wanted to read this, but the bold italic font made it too hard to read. Could you change the formatting to normal text?
Alexbelieverinfate chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I liked this story, i don't think the portrayal of Luka's character was overly accurate. Yet it wasn't completly out of character. The story line itself was intense, it kept me hooked the whole time.

Your a great writer and you could take this fic and your writing further.
Becky chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
heya! that was so gd i loved the ending huge carby fan ! i kno u wrote it like 2 yrs ago but if u r ever thinkin bout a sequal wuld love to read it :D
freebie chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
you would not believe how many times i have read this story, it is so good! and i don't normally read er.
Em4 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I've read this one so many times on The Lounge but I've never reviewed it so I thought I would now. I love it so much (which explains the re-reading)! It is well written and so sweet. Great.
suzuki bob chocorazgurl chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
awesome story! can you write a sequel if you haven't already?
baby jen chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
ur a fab writer
solojones chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
thanks for the reviews guys! And to those who didn't like it and thought it was one sided... hi Luby's and Jinters, thanks for reviewing :grin:. As my friend and I would say, "There's nothing wrong with having your own opinion. There's just something wrong with you." lol :) j/k. Carrot Power.
Kittle chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Im apalled that Luka would do such a thing... Good fic.
Susan chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
What a heart warming story! Very well written! I just wanted to mention that when an addict is seriously injured there's no need for him to suffer. There's a non-narcotic drug called Toradol that is pretty effective! If it isn't enough they can go ahead and use a narcotic along with naltrexone. It stops the pain but doesn't bring back the craving. I know this because I'm a recovering addict. I was addicted to prescription pain killers for a very long time. I have been in recovery for three years now.
Raine3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Rachel! this is ! Rainey says so, so it is so. :grin:
Rob5 chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Love this. Superb stuff :)
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllll sappy. However, that's not always bad. It wasn't in this case. This story was a nice escape from reality for a little while. Nice work.
calendaes chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I liked it. And, yes it was a little one-sided, but I didn't think it was totally out of the realm of possibility for Luka's character. He does have a temper and if he thought that Abby was in any danger or being kissed unwillingly, he would step in. People are tense right now, but fanfiction is a release...it's not real violence and I, for one, enjoyed escaping into a world untouched by the events of the past few days. You are a talented writer.
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I'm disgusted. So much violence the last days and I just read more violence in a fic. That triangle thing is ridiculous, but more ridiculous are all Carby and Luby writers who can't write a single piece of fic without making Luka or Carter looking as the bad guys.