Reviews for Tell Me
LittleRedOne chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
This is great writing! I've loved the story and the concerns in this last chapter they have about things not being the same once they leave Maine. Oh! And back in like, chapter 5, the one with the Princess Pat song, that had me so excited! I know that song, I was singing and doing the little dance/hand gestures that go with it. I literally squealed when I saw the song. Makes me miss the summer and being a camp counselor... ANYWAY! I really like the story and how you eased there friendly gestures to be more meaningful and "romantic". Great job!

Kelly
wejfnen chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
aww! that was so amazing. I am totally reading like all of your other lolivers. and if there aren't any, you should make some.
wejfnen chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
I haven't read a story that has made me feel so happy or have the need to review in the middle of a story before. The narrative of the dance was amazing. great so far.
BLAHBLAH123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow! This story was amazing! My new favorite story on fanfiction! Great job :D
deeisawesome chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
great story! you should really write a sequel!
hcmxo chapter 10 . 2/10/2008
omg this was amazing! im really rooting for a sequal, if that ever came into your mind! it was really great!

i lloved it!

xoxo
andrew's baby chapter 10 . 2/10/2008
Great story! It was awesome! I liked the ending too. Have you considered doing a sequel? You should def do one!
klber3 chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
I loved! the story!

My favorite thing I think though was your disclaimers! I dunno why, but they just were great!
chichicutie chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
I adored this last chapter. I loved their conversations. They seem so real to me. Like with so much depth behind.
LoliverLova24 chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
Aw!That was so sad!

Great story! Loved it!

~LoliverLova24
NO LONGER IN ACTIVATION chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
I loved it!

Great story!
iluvlilly chapter 10 . 2/6/2008
*claps* wow that was beautiful. This is on of my favourite stories! It would be cool if you can do a sequel of them back at home like other reviewers have said. It can be quite interesting. If you don't, I would still like reading your stories as I love your writing! Thank You for writing this story!

x RL x
koolaidmakesmewhoa chapter 10 . 2/6/2008
you should do a sequel to how things go back home ]
liler91 chapter 10 . 2/6/2008
awee that was awesome
firecaughton chapter 10 . 2/6/2008
wow i can't believed to story ended!

it was a great story, and yes the ending did work

looking forward to other stories from you ]