Reviews for Haircut
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I am so very uncomparably confused right now.
TheDaughterBox chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.
Treskttn chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is poetic. Meh i hope i can be as good a writer as u. Well you are forgiven! Im not sure what for though...im guessing for keeping your readers waiting? And this could be set as a T because it was not described. I really liked it. Nice job
Analia chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hello..the one-shot is excellent...I hope to read more stories from you..You are a very good writer...

Red/Rob/ forever..

Please..try to do another story..a longer story

Bye!Good Luck!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Too emotional to make any good reading material, more like comprehension and I get enough of that in school.
Bronwen Ackeley chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Poetic, beautiful, magnificent, and absurdly wonderful. I love everything about this, is a strange way.

The choppy flow... the charming descriptions... the morals, the thoughts, the ideas.

For any mistakes you've done, for this you are forgiven. A great one-shot that was oddly satisfying and yet not enough all at the same time. To me, the authouress was Jinx, in my mind. I don't know why.

It's brilliantly deceptive and yet obvious in its direction, and it's so hard to write great work like that. You did a marvellous job.

Don't fret over setbacks. They happen to all of us. Keep that pen scratching.

B
paula2284 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
so if red X is the male lover (WOO WO! GO RAVEN! :3)

then who's the female lover?

the story is beautiful even if it has a lot of envy in it

amazing work!

:p
Violet x3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Far too few reviews for something of this quality. This was beautifully written. You have a very poetic writting style. I love that.

Really amazing. So many implications and so many ways this work can be interpreted whether it was your intention or not. I haven't read any fanfiction in a while and this was a great start for me.

- Violet.
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Very good.
Seraephina chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
How beautiful.

The writing itself absolutely gorgeous: but even more so, the way you described her loneliness, even as she's surrounded by so many people that want her, was enthralling. It was fabulousness at it's best.

Ew. Computer viruses. You have my undying sympathy.
LadyMononoke756 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I stumbled on this accidentally. I must say it's really beautiful poetry. Wonderful rhythm and delivery.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow...

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to this. All I can say is that I absolutely love it. The anger and frustration and depsperation and total feeling of being alone and desolation... or am I looking too deeply into this?

I don't know who's talking... but whoever it is, is either a stalker or extremely observant. XD

Perhaps Raven is just too far into the public eye to hide anything from anyone anymore.

Well, really glad that I found this; it was an interesting read.

Great job.
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
UM, your forgiven? I like this one shot which I ery rarely do, I wish you would develope it intoa full story.
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I still confused. I LOVE the style, I sometimes write like that too. But I don't get the end...

I really loved it though. It was amazing. Just a tiny bit confused. But amazing. :D

:D :P :D (oh you know you want to .:P :D)

A Sneak PREVIEW? :)D:D)D)D)D:PDPDPDPDPDPDD BLEH! ME PLEASE! Yo quierolo! (i want it, in spanish, oh God I hope i'm right.)

I feel special.

HEY! Don't feel ashamed. Its not your fault your computer hates both you and us. *Sigh* :p But now it doesn't! Who says money isn't everything? :P

Love,