Reviews for Jumping at Shadows
Anime0taku chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Really cool! I can't wait to see what happens next!
butterfly2003 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Wow, I wish you would update this. It's awesome.
RCRC36 chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
PLEAS MAKE MORE ITS SOWE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
PrayerGirl chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
This story is really good! Please continue! I would really to read more!
Scaehime chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
'Dan Smith or John Green' A reference to Dan Green, Yugi/Yami's voice actor?

I've read MyAibou's Revival and Identity series, but I haven't read any of her DP stuff yet. Anywho, this fic is awesome. Update soon, please!

God bless!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Referred here by MyAibou. This is really interesting... and dormant. Dang it.
The Cinderninja chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
There are so many amazing things about this story I can't even begin to list them off. Wow, this is the first /new/ YGO fic I've read in ages, and the first one to to on my watch list in almost a year. I am beyond excited to see where you take this - honestly, this has quickly moved right up near he top of my priority list of stories I want to hear from. I hope to see a new update soon enough. w

*so... mindblowingly... /excited/.*

Dash
The Cinderninja chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OH! I'm going to say something before I get started reading here. I'm very pensive about fanfiction, because so much of it is terrible. Especially when it comes to crossovers. But I recognized MyAibou's name, and after taking a closer look, yours as well. So, I have a lot more faith now going into this... Because I've just been dying to see this crossover done well. It's just so great. 3

Dash
natory'sZone chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
This story is AMAZING! Though i guess i'm going to have to wait a very long time before you update it again. :C and just when the Danny Phantom and YuGiOh members were about to meet as well... XP
TiFu chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Wow. This is (pardon language) FREAKING AMAZING. I really hope you can be bothered enough to finish this some day, after reading your Author Page, but yeah I know that interests change and forcing yourself to write would just make it horrible. But I really do want to read more of this. :D
Famous Fault chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
It's been such a while since i watched Danny Phantom that i sometimes need to google the gosths, although i remeber the main characters good enough.

It's a bit like how you described Danny's dream. Like a book you've read many years ago and you start recalling it when you come across something about it.

I think the story is great. I must say that I like Raphael a lot and I like that you've got him in the story.

I'd really like them to meet soon. I'm curious what would happen. i know the feeling of everything leading back to YGO but I never thought about Danny Phantom. Shutter Island, Buffy the vampire slayer, Charmed, Twilight, Transformers, Dracula and Darren Shan but never Danny Phantom.

it's fun.

Uppdate soon! Please!

(Why do people stop writing when it starts getting good?)
madmarie chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Liking the story so far but I am finding that it seems to have taken a long time for stuff to happen, I mean its 9 chapters and over 28,000 words but the two sets of characters haven't even met up yet.

But that is due to your awesome scene setting, its nice to read a story where there is a fully developed reason for everyone being where they are and all the stuff about the realm of nightmares and the oricalchos is very well thought out, but it has maybe taken too long.

That said, I look forward to reading more now that the plot seems to be speeding up. :)
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
i realy like the story!

ow i can hardly wait for the next chapter!

X3

ANNY WAY I GOT AN IDEA IF YOU WANT TO LISEN:

what if danny just say somthing at the dinner who gets the Pharos dubbels as funny if he done't realis what he says befor the otter notice.

'.'

bye ;3
crazy-ghost-girl chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE!

this story is begining to get really intresting! it would be s ashame to just stop it! please continue it, PLEASE!