Reviews for Fifteen Years Gone
Huffleclawmage chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
WHAT ABOUT FANGLES?Anyway, you are amazing. First Minimum Walk, now this? You rock
StarofCalamity chapter 5 . 8/20/2009

is that the end of the story?

Please add more
Slothy Girl chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
I have a feeling that Fang is Miguel... Am i right? Lolz, good job so far- very interesting! Continue please!
roses aren't red chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
I love this, even though I generally don't like AU fics. Please continue writing this. Where is Fang?
Tally B chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
kashiena chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
i know you haven't updated in a while now, but i really wish you would. this is an awesome story, and I would love to see what happens next. please update.
feathersofbronze chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
END!please, no!
Someone aka Me chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
This is good. This is a very interesting chapter. I love this story so far!
MRACR chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Aw you don't sound like an illiterate idiot. Maybe one or the other but not both . . . haha just kidding. This story is really awesome. Max finally knows what's going on! Ok, well, to some extent... not even the readers know much more than Max at this point. Can't wait 'til the rest of the flock come into the picture. Like...Nudge! Do we know anything about her in the future? Or...FANG! Agh! I don't think we know of him yet either...

And yes, MR4 sucked, big-time. You saved yourself a lot of headache by not reading it.

-sighs- now I must sit around waiting for another update...
Someone aka Me chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
This is really good! Update soon!
anonymouse13 chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
This is my favorite chapter so far by a lot, although the premise is of course quite sad. Iggy's eyes freaked me out. But what did Angel do that made her so dangerous...?
MRACR chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
ok since i was expecting it, the whole zach-is-gazzy thing didn't come as a shock. ;)

but i LOVE the career choice for gazzy that was just awesome and perfect. iggy as a scientist, too, though that has been considered before. awesomeness.

and that whole exchange between gazzy and iggy was totally awesome, the way they had to act formal and even did to some extent but still managed to get across that affection and stuff that was just expertly done. in fact, all your writing is. i used to think i was an ok writer but, as balki said for a different reason "i'm basking in your glory". your writing is awesome, seriously. i wish i could hate you for being so awesome and putting my work to shame but i can't because it's just so good. :) please update soon! i'm usually a very understanding person when it comes to updating but i'm desperate for more of this totally awesome fic!

and i'm cowriting a fic with a guy who'd addicted to criticism (weirdo) so i've been trying to give more out...but being the awestruck moron that i am i can't think past the awesomeness of your fic to try to find any lingering things that could be criticized. :) more soon! please!
MRACR chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
ok. wow. i was so amazed that i had to review before even finishing the chapter. which means i'll have to sign out to submit anothe review, but that's fine. ok, you actually made me jump when you said "Iggy". that was awesome. almost ALWAYS i can guess who it is before the suposed 'surprise' or the moment of revelation is just so stupid that it doesn't faze me. but this was so awesome, whether you intended it or not though you probably did, that it made me actually jump. i was laughing at myself for like a minute. haha. anyway that is so cool, i just had to say that. now, on with the story! although, to my discredit as an MR fan, I didn't recognize "griffiths" as being iggy's last name in MR2... -hides face in shame-
Nightwingstar chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Iggy! Damn, I'd be creeped out by his eyes, poor Iggy.

And Gazzy! I can totally see Gazzy as a kindergarten teacher! Nap times, teasing his kids into calling his Gasman.

O, I can't wait to hear about Fang and Nudge, and Max! I can't wait to hear about it all!

5253racer chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
more more more more more more

please please please