Reviews for Vacancy
AnimeFanGirl2020 chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
love i just love it
AnimeFanGirl2020 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
imagine if they didnt hear the bell and the kids just walked in on them. Thst would be disturbing in many ways towards those kids
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
I love L's dominant side, why couldn't this continue T.T
Mahita chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
para que mierda pones que es un lxraito si de todos modos vas a esribir a L como una nena que le dan por el culo?
mary chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
ah! I'm so glad you didn't kill them! It was great and I really enjoyed it! but you know may be L didn't have to beg that way for it...! but the story was very nice anyway!
M3 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
this was the best fanfic of death note I'd ever read and it was perfect and it had a nice ending I loved it3!
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
...
Raito's an asshole. XD
He must be kicking himself for actually falling in love.
The ending was adorable, though.
Rin5o chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
loved it))
pokemaster101 chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Rai-chan needs to learn to behave. Chains, L? X)

I'm a LXLightXL fan, and just had the sudden craving for purely Light(or Raito)XL. Hehe, tis fueled up. Thank you. X)

YES FOR MATTXMELLO! Why? CAUSE THEY'RE SO HOT! ...Oh, right. Here: Their relationship can be an example as how to act more 'natural' in a relationship. Like, Raito can be nicer/gentler to L, and L can learn how to perform things more accurately.

Dominant bottom? X'DDDDD Oh, Raito...so does that make L a submissive top? XD

Ya, u needs 2 up date. Tis bin ovir ay yeer. Lolz at the grammer fail...I just misspelled grammar...I never knew how to spell it...
CaptainOfMyShip chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
I adore the ending to chapter 3. The way L's train of thought went was brilliantly written, and the last sentence was divine! It just perfectly wrapped up the scene. Augh, I really don't have time to review properly (I shouldn't be reading) but I promise I'll do a better one later!
CaptainOfMyShip chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I'll leave a real review later, but briefly:

"For reason unknown, L couldn't think about the case. He tried as the other invaded his mother and ran hands along his sides, but he couldn't."

LOL. Light invaded L's MOTHER?
IchigoPudding chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
So cute, loved it.

Although the song lyrics were distracting, exspecially through the sex scene where it was talking about burning people :\
Toolazytologin chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Wow! I really enjoyed this story, I hope you don't give up on it, because it is intensely awesome. Hah, Raito keeps jumping from psychotic killer to sappy romantic, I'm enjoying how the character change in him isn't finalized, and he's still rather unpredictable. Spectacular job!
doomedpassion chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Light and L are Adam and Eve! cackle! You gave me the idea!
LYnM chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
aah dat ws beautiful...and d song wnt nicely vth it...nvr thot dat Light wud actually admit he cudnt bring himself to kill L and also dat the reason will make his feelings evn more stronger...hopefully dat will stay true... after all dis pls dont kill him Light...