Reviews for Louder Than Words
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Sesshoumaru getting hit in the fce with water. I'd have loved to see that face.
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
you know what when i read the manga it seemed that only rin was exposed to sesshomaru's true vulnerable moments and yet she would say nothing only try to help
Animaker131 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
So cute! I just love all of your Sesshy & Rin fanfics! v
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Love defeats hatred and insanity, cuteness always helps..
Dynasty Kamachi chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Such a good story. I like it

Btw, this is moonshadow150 from devART. I made the random comment about FullMetal on your Sesshomaru obsession list. Hehe.
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
and here's yet another fanfic with humor and delicious non-character OOCness! Sorry I havent reviewed any of your other (many) works and oneshots! I haven't read anything, really, for so long. But yours im sure to check out! 3

yeay for humor in tight situations!: "Sesshomaru tightened his grip. Distance just became a priority." XD! you betcha the demon's gonna take precautions. though i wonder what DID happen that he got all bruised and incapacitated by the fight. that would have been awesome to know...but not knowing leaves many posibilities open (and we can imagine them as humorous or death-defying as we want! X3)

When Sesshomaru foamed at the mouth, I held my hand over my mouth and stared in shock and worry!

And then—then Sesshy attacked rin! D no! I remember him lounging at her before in a past haunted fanfic you made; but this was way scarier, as Sessh was more out of control and hindered by battle scars. I was sad for him, but overjoyed the girl composed herself so well in front of her demonic-lord (heh) that she resolved the issue easily.—rocks are hazardous, I tell you!

And hten.. his muscles were in places they shouldn’t have been? Wow. Creep and triple-scary for my fluffy-kins do have! D awe! (though im glad we’re able to see sessh in all his flaws and humanity (you know what I mean XP)

I didn’t expect Rin to think of sessh feeling love and thankfulness to her in the end, but then again, children are always like that—more perceptive to emotion and that reality. I loved thatv part too

keep up with your awesome writing and muse!
Queen Lemon chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
so cute (especially the ending) keep writing
AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
So kawaii! I know the idea of "familyship" between Sesshomaru and Rin, but I've never read any story that expressed that idea so clearly and beautifully. I would never be able to come up with that kind of idea. Good job!
ArizonaBay chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Very interesting little one shot! I thought it was very original! Hopefully you'll do more Rin/Sesshy fics! :)
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Aws! The "nyaw" factor is strong in the last two lines. ;;

A beautifully crafted and Sesshomaru and Rin -faithful piece. _ Wonderful!

I love your description of the lord's fury and response to the poison. Very well done.

It's always such a pleasure to see you've released yet another piece of Sesshomaru goodness. 3 Thank you!
anon chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Thanks for writing this!
garnet013 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
cuite five cookies from me! :)
FreeHotDogs chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
here's my review please make more stories like these