Reviews for Her Pink Stilettos
DarkPhoenixSaga chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
I like the story and though i know that gwen is very much part of this story, im not crazy about characters created in fanfic thats not really in the show and/or comic strip, but to each his own. well...the spanish girl is single, which is good, especially her being 35 and never had kids, its a huge plus shows that latinas can be different, but why does her happy place have to be getting married? why is being single such a bad thing, i dont think so. Also why does she want jlo to die in childbirth such a terrible way to get a guy that is so hard to reach even if its just daydream thats a terrible thought. Marc Anthony - that guy's voice is an angel but i think hes very unattractive. The step kids names arent those names, but i guess you probably wrote this before they revealed the names plus you forgot marc anthony had 3 other kids by 2 other women before jlo. So it would be 5 kids in all. I will continue reading this story since it got me intrigued with a future jaz/riley relationship, i always favored and will favor jaz/huey, but it's nice to read a fanfic with a different outcome, its fun to read.
Tani-Ni chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
this fic is just oozing drama and I love it! it's like reading a soap opera! i so adore this story :D
NewEraSenpai chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
This was such a delight to read since I'm about to go to work dammt but oh snap the tiff between Cindy and Gwen was intense. I thought the referee was going to ring the bell and a fight was about to start. Riley and Jazmine fight like a marriage couple...hmm I wonder why? UPDATE ASAP...BOONDOCKS FANFICTION UP ALL DAY! Oh and don't worry you'll get to 30 soon enough.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
Cindy put up a better fight against Gwen than I thought she would. I'm suprised she didn't burst into tears.

Jazmine and Riley is still going at it!

When will it end :O xD
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter.

It sort of sumed up what everybody is going through.

My fav part of the story was when Huey and Caesar was talking.

Huey want some Gwen :)
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
I'm glad Riley learned how to knock on the door :D

I bet he don't want another Gwen incident.

That threat she used though -whistles-

that was just brutal.

And I don't mean to point this out but

you had quite a few mistakes in the story.

Just letting you know.

But it was still good though.
NewEraSenpai chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
Uh oh...the magnetism between Huey and Jazmine is definitely startin to fade away because they both have gut feelings about it. I'm guessin a new magnetism will form very shortly, continue PLZ!
SensuallyPassionate chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
i liked this, Continue
NewEraSenpai chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
lmao at the dude's last name being KuKlux...but this chapter was good. Sarah was great in this one. You caught her character from the show, however I like her character in the strip better. Oops I'm going off-track...anywho please continue making BOONDOCKS FANFICTION the best stuff out there, HOLLA!
Snuckyocookies chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
aww po jazzy. ahh well she'll get over it. and sarah i feel bad for her ass too. she aint gettin none from tom. po thang good ass chapter girl :)
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
I wonder what's bothering Riley.

It must of been a memory that had Jazmine involve.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
You confused me at the end a lil bit.

It was supposed to be him instead of her, but other than that,

it was all good.

I like how Gwen acts as Riley's big sister.

Jazzy still rockin those stilettos.

They like championship winning boxing gloves to her
Snuckyocookies chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
o jaz is growin some feelin for riley, and now she tryna to deny it lol
NewEraSenpai chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
another great chapter...and I really think I'm startin to see where this story is going. I'll just hafta stay tuned to find out...UPDATE SOON!
Tani-Ni chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
hm... interesting... very interesting... nice cliffie! I cant wait to read what happens next!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »